X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

SB is a no-win situation for me

If the Pats win: a huge division rival wins 3/4 SBs, Belichik considered one of greatest, if not greatest coach ever, Tom Brady likely wins another MVP and is considered the Joe Montana of our time.

If the Steelers win: Sorry, but they have the worst fan base. They're a bunch of punks, if they would win again, they would never shut up.

If the Eagles win: This guy I HATE is an Eagles fan, and is always ripping on the Bills. I PRAY they would NEVER win the SB, I'm starting to hate the Eagles with a deep passion.

If the Falcons win: Mike Vick already got an MVP vote by having a below average year, imagine the media on his nuts after he won a Superbowl!

With that being said, I want the Steelers to win out of the 4 teams, just because the AFC is a superior conference, and I'll puke if the Pats win again.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Crisis
    If the Pats win: a huge division rival wins 3/4 SBs, Belichik considered one of greatest, if not greatest coach ever, Tom Brady likely wins another MVP and is considered the Joe Montana of our time.

If the Steelers win: Sorry, but they have the worst fan base. They're a bunch of punks, if they would win again, they would never shut up.

If the Eagles win: This guy I HATE is an Eagles fan, and is always ripping on the Bills. I PRAY they would NEVER win the SB, I'm starting to hate the Eagles with a deep passion.

If the Falcons win: Mike Vick already got an MVP vote by having a below average year, imagine the media on his nuts after he won a Superbowl!

With that being said, I want the Steelers to win out of the 4 teams, just because the AFC is a superior conference, and I'll puke if the Pats win again.

I wouldn't mind the Eagles winning as long as TO isn't playing.

The Steelers winning wouldn't be bad either. It sure would put some serious egg on TD's face if they do.

Comment

Working...
    X