• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

If you can't beat them...Well join them

I dont know how I am going to find the energy to cheer for the damn patriots, but well I kinda have to now. just got a job in Promotions with WEEI ( The offical Patriots radio station) . Already talking about a Super Bowl party. I will put on the Patriots facade, but deep down inside I know where my heart is.

This gig should be intresting
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Good luck.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Awesome!!!

Kick Pete Shepard in the head. He's a complete moron.

Comment

• jdenning
        • Dec 2004

hey now dont be afriad to show that Buff pride

Comment

• DaBills
          • Sep 2004

"Ok, allright! How'd these Buffalo Bills banners end up the Super Bowl Party?"

Everyone looked surprised. Except for...

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Man talk about torture. A Bill's fans worst nightmare? To hell with that.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Just think of yourself as an under cover agent.

Jay Wood the "mole!"
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• JayWood
                The Professor
                • Jul 2002

This is how sick of a mind I have...i was thinking of about 100 ways to destroy any Patriots celebration while talking with the people from the station. I will be our mole!!! So any stuff that happens, well you all know who can be held at fault. To protest the patriots win i wore my Bills polo shirt yesterday along with my Bills jacket, no one will ever be able to take the red and blue out of my blood.

On a side note the gig should be lots of fun and right up my ally. Looking more foward to baseball season, because i fit in with the people down here alot more in the spring and summer seeing I am a Red Sox fan...Please some of you dont hold that against me
                When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JayWood
                  This is how sick of a mind I have...i was thinking of about 100 ways to destroy any Patriots celebration while talking with the people from the station. I will be our mole!!! So any stuff that happens, well you all know who can be held at fault. To protest the patriots win i wore my Bills polo shirt yesterday along with my Bills jacket, no one will ever be able to take the red and blue out of my blood.

On a side note the gig should be lots of fun and right up my ally. Looking more foward to baseball season, because i fit in with the people down here alot more in the spring and summer seeing I am a Red Sox fan...Please some of you dont hold that against me
                  Red Sox?

Comment

Working...
                  X