PDA

View Full Version : If you can't beat them...Well join them

JayWood
01-17-2005, 05:52 PM
I dont know how I am going to find the energy to cheer for the damn patriots, but well I kinda have to now. just got a job in Promotions with WEEI ( The offical Patriots radio station) . Already talking about a Super Bowl party. I will put on the Patriots facade, but deep down inside I know where my heart is.

This gig should be intresting :question:

BAM
01-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Good luck.

:puke:

Dozerdog
01-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Awesome!!!

Kick Pete Shepard in the head. He's a complete moron.

jdenning
01-17-2005, 06:40 PM
hey now dont be afriad to show that Buff pride

DaBills
01-17-2005, 07:25 PM
"Ok, allright! How'd these Buffalo Bills banners end up the Super Bowl Party?"

Everyone looked surprised. Except for...

:funny:

Drive 4 Five
01-17-2005, 09:29 PM
Man talk about torture. A Bill's fans worst nightmare? To hell with that.

TigerJ
01-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Just think of yourself as an under cover agent.

Jay Wood the "mole!"

JayWood
01-18-2005, 08:48 AM
This is how sick of a mind I have...i was thinking of about 100 ways to destroy any Patriots celebration while talking with the people from the station. I will be our mole!!! So any stuff that happens, well you all know who can be held at fault. To protest the patriots win i wore my Bills polo shirt yesterday along with my Bills jacket, no one will ever be able to take the red and blue out of my blood.

On a side note the gig should be lots of fun and right up my ally. Looking more foward to baseball season, because i fit in with the people down here alot more in the spring and summer seeing I am a Red Sox fan...Please some of you dont hold that against me :pray:

Michael82
01-18-2005, 08:50 AM
This is how sick of a mind I have...i was thinking of about 100 ways to destroy any Patriots celebration while talking with the people from the station. I will be our mole!!! So any stuff that happens, well you all know who can be held at fault. To protest the patriots win i wore my Bills polo shirt yesterday along with my Bills jacket, no one will ever be able to take the red and blue out of my blood.

On a side note the gig should be lots of fun and right up my ally. Looking more foward to baseball season, because i fit in with the people down here alot more in the spring and summer seeing I am a Red Sox fan...Please some of you dont hold that against me :pray:
Red Sox? :ill: :puke: