X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

PTI today

Anyone else see it. They said word out of Miami is Saben wants either Ricky Williams or Travis Henry as his starting back next year.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

F HIM!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Thurm-

Would you rather get a pick and possibly even a very good McGahee backup (one we would not then have to draft and/or sign) or keep Henry a year, then have him sign as a Free Agent with the Fins in 2006 and get nothing?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Yes

F Saban still though.

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Unless Miami trades down, I don't think you guys really will trade with Miami if it's draft picks.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

I would not trade Henry to Miami for anything less than a high second or mid to low second & fourth round pick. Personally, I can just see that little guy ripping our asses just like Antowain Smith did. Say what you will about Smith, but when it was time to play the Bills, that guy played like a man possessed and I really am not looking forward to Henry doing the same.

...And you know he will.

Comment

• ryjam282
              Offical Billszone Starting QB
              • Mar 2003

Good, let him "want" him....Just say too bad unless we get a 1st rounder for him....I would take Arizona's 2nd for him. That would be a good pick.

Ryan Withey
              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

I'd take Miami's third in a heartbeat.

They don't have a second because of the Feely trade.

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

What if we keep Henry? Does anyone think he would run his little ass off whenver he was in there since he will be a FA after the season? Would it hurt to have him just incase Mcgahee has a knee relapse or sophmore syndrome? Especially if we start JP. Henry can't block for nothing but he can still hit the hole as hard as anyone. I would only trade him for a 1st rounder and if no one bites, than so what. It't not like his cap number is going to hurt us. What kind of payday would he get in 06' if he didn't perform when called upon in 05'? People will argue that he will get payed anyway, but who's going to do that for a guy that rode the pine for 2 years?

Comment

Working...
                  X