PDA

View Full Version : What Dreams are Made of ...

Jimbuktu
01-17-2005, 09:44 PM
I have a new writer on my site, and he recently submitted to me an article about what would be the greatest day of his life...I'm not going to give it away, but it involves the downfall of Osama and Buffalo Bills glory....I thought it was pretty friggin great, and I'm sure a lot of you guys will enjoy it as well.... here is the link to it

My Greatest Day Ever (http://www.zubazpants.com/articles/current/lucinski01.html)

Here is the link to my latest article as well, a recap of the past weekend...the best NFL weekend of them all....the divisional playoffs

Oh, What a Weekend (http://www.zubazpants.com/articles/current/jbyrne15.html)

enjoy the articles and leave us some feedback, we love to hear it from fellow bills fans

Bill Brasky
01-17-2005, 09:50 PM
I have a new writer on my site, and he recently submitted to me an article about what would be the greatest day of his life...I'm not going to give it away, but it involves the downfall of Osama and Buffalo Bills glory....

Is it out on DVD yet? Or has it been made into a TV movie?

I don't really like reading **** that is 7 years long.

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2005, 01:18 AM
Print it out and go sit on the can. :up:

northernbillfan
01-18-2005, 04:25 AM
Too bad your boss didn't like us reprinting your articles for our Front Page.

Do you mind if we link to these two articles?

Michael82
01-18-2005, 09:51 AM
I get chills just thinking about it. what a great story. I hope this guy can predict the future. :pray:

:clap: :bf1: :10:

The King
01-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Did leave a good feeling

Jimbuktu
01-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Too bad your boss didn't like us reprinting your articles for our Front Page.

Do you mind if we link to these two articles?

you can definitely link these two articles, they are zubazpants.com originals and not erie times-news originals which means that I am the boss...so yeah, do what you will with them

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2005, 02:45 PM
This is the best part:

And after hours of driving around town honking my horn like a drunken bastard, celebrating with everybody else, I find Beyonce, Jenny McCarthy (circa 1995) and that chick from the Overstock.com commercial waiting in my bedroom.

Except for bathroom breaks and getting another bottle of baby oil, no one emerges from the room for the next 12 hours.

:naughty:

Jimbuktu
01-18-2005, 06:19 PM
yeah, i thought that was pretty great too....who wouldn't want to be involved in said situation?