PDA

View Full Version : It's funny - I came over here to talk some friendly "smack"

BillsSecondBest
11-25-2002, 05:42 PM
But the truth is you guys are doing plenty of it to yourselves! What's up? Why's everyone so depressed? It's not like the Dolphins have beat your guys yet!

BillsSecondBest
11-25-2002, 05:46 PM
What - no plalyoff hopes? Phins Fans look like Grim Reapers?

venis2k1
11-25-2002, 05:47 PM
Sunday, Oct. 20

Buffalo 23, Miami 10

Suddenly i feel alot better, thanks BSB

BillsSecondBest
11-25-2002, 05:50 PM
Whatever keeps you warm at night, at home, in January, watching the phins play ball! Whatever keeps ya warm!

Glad you feel better. I wish I could feel as good as 5-6!

venis2k1
11-25-2002, 06:16 PM
better than 3-13

BillsSecondBest
11-25-2002, 06:21 PM
That's like saying it's better being buried in cow manure than warm rhino vomit.

clumping platelets
11-25-2002, 06:23 PM
Speakin' from experience?

SPORTICUS
11-25-2002, 06:27 PM
Dolphins fan here

Miami will redeem thier earlier loss to you guys by bringing your season to an END on Sunday.

Can't believe you guys cannot beat the YETS

WG
11-25-2002, 07:37 PM
Perhaps you guys should make sure that you don't lose 83-6 again in the first round, eh!

Nothin' like takin' a top team and creamin' your drawers when it really matters!!

Here's to your 15 minutes of competiveness in the post-season this year...

:cheers:

Just make sure you have a nice supply of Pampers handy...

Oh wait, use Huggies, they're softer. My 17 month old said that the Pampers would be a tad bit too rough for your players!

ArcticWildMan
11-25-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by SPORTICUS
Dolphins fan here

Can't believe you guys cannot beat the YETS

Now you are just showing your lack of football knowledge. The Jets are hot. They have the hottest rated QB in the NFL and a running back who isn't too shabby either. Throw in a defensive coach who ranks as one of the best and some stellar defensive players, and maybe you'll start to see why they are suddenly a legit threat.

If I was you, I wouldn't be dissing them. They have had your number 8 of the past 9 games. I would not be at all surprised to see them walk all over you now that they seem to have turned it around.

venis2k1
11-25-2002, 08:24 PM
Dolphins fan here

Miami will redeem thier earlier loss to you guys by bringing your season to an END on Sunday.

jokes on you, our season is already over...:drinker:

Dozerdog
11-25-2002, 09:44 PM
Dolphins fan here

Can't believe you guys cannot beat the YETS Last I looked, neither did you.

Cntrygal
11-25-2002, 09:56 PM
:lol: dozer!!!

mchurchfie
11-26-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Last I looked, neither did you.

They didn't beat the Jets or us so I don't know what the hell they are talking about:rolleyes:

northernbillfan
11-26-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by venis2k1
jokes on you, our season is already over...:boozer:

Sad but true...:sadwalk:

Orginally posted by mchurchfie
I don't know what the hell they are talking about:rolleyes:
They never know what they are talking about churchie.

DIHARD2
11-26-2002, 02:46 AM
Right now Buffalo is in the best position to be a spoiler for Miami and New England.

There has always been a competitive game between the two teams no matter which one was in the celler at any given time except the '70s, and even then Buffalo did beat Miami a few times when they should not have.
:fishfry:
So if I were you I would not take this game too lightly. Spoiler could be in the making this Sunday! If anything I would like better than to see Buffalo be the thorn in Miami and New England rears.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!... :fishfry:

lunatic_bills_fan
11-26-2002, 06:15 AM
Here I thought West Coast didnt have any friends. Did he pay these guys to come over and act as stupid as him. Oh well lets give them all the Big West Coast Fin WELCOME

:spanku:
:squish:

SABURZFAN
11-26-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by BillsSecondBest
That's like saying it's better being buried in cow manure than warm rhino vomit.

Originally posted by clumping platelets
Speakin' from experience?

you're close clump.he eats cow manure and bathes in rhino vomit.