PDA

View Full Version : Don't trade Henry to Fish!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-17-2005, 11:32 PM
If we we're the BILLS wouldn't we want Travis out of the AFC so we wouldn't have to play against him. If we trade him to the Fish we would have to play him twice if we trade him to the Cardinals we don't have to play him 0 times. He's still a good RB and I wouldn't want to play him 2 times in a row!!! It's also ashame that Henry didn't do good here these last two seasons he was a BILLS fan growing up he idolized Thurman. :feedback:

The_Philster
01-18-2005, 04:54 AM
It's also ashame that Henry didn't do good here these last two seasons he was a BILLS fan growing up he idolized Thurman. :feedback:Ummm...he actually did pretty well in 2003...2004 was the only season he looked awful in. Anyway, I agree...I hate the idea of seeing Travis in Fish colors :ill:

dogg
01-18-2005, 07:02 AM
I wouldnt mind if he went to miami, it could be worse (them landing someone better with a first rnd pick for trade bait).

Lets just get it over with and see what we get outta the deal.

TigerJ
01-18-2005, 08:08 AM
While I'm not thrilled with seeing any ex-Bill in orange and teal, that's the only hesitation I have about trading TH to Miami. I think TH is a good back, but not a great back, when he is healthy. I also think that Buffalo should not have an extraordinarily difficult time defending TH. I'm not afraid of TH in an enemy uniform.

NJFINSFAN1
01-18-2005, 08:50 AM
I for one don't want Henry, while I think he is a good back, I'm sick of trading away our picks. I would rather sign L. Jordan or Anthony Thomas or draft Benson and keep our picks.

jamze132
01-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Come on, you know you guys want Henry for your 1st round pick? We will even throw in Drew and Lindel. They would fit in ncie in Miami!

jamze132
01-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Besides the Dolphins need a great clutch kicker.

OpIv37
01-18-2005, 01:22 PM
While I'm not thrilled with seeing any ex-Bill in orange and teal, that's the only hesitation I have about trading TH to Miami. I think TH is a good back, but not a great back, when he is healthy. I also think that Buffalo should not have an extraordinarily difficult time defending TH. I'm not afraid of TH in an enemy uniform.

Remember when ex-Bill Sammy Morris smoked us? He's a workhorse back who doesn't have game-break speed, but he'll be motivated against the Bills and I wouldn't be surprised if he shreds us for 120.

That being said, I think the Fish will want someone who's more of a sure thing. Nothing against Henry, but the Dolphins are full of busts right now, like the 2 headed QB monster and David Boston. They need someone who can come in and contribute immediately. Henry MIGHT be that guy, but might not.