X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

I am rooting for Philly this weekend.

I absolutely do not want Vick, aka the most overrated POS in the league, to be in the big game. If he gets to the superbowl, the announcers and media will crawl even further up his ass, and will be talking about the hall of fame for him. Whoever he has for a publicist is definitely earning his/her money.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I still want to know how the **** he got a vote for League MVP. That is ****ing ridiculous.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

is he not fun to watch?

i dont care who wins .. i just want to see exciting football..

and he got a vote for mvp because without him, his team is 3-13.. with him, they are 11-5.. he is the best RB playing qb in the league right now.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

plus it would be funny to see philly lose 4 straight nfc championship games.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          Yes I would like to see them lose 4 in a row. It brings back memories. Maybe people can finally get off our back. At least we won 4 AFC championships in a row!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I'm rooting for Philly because my family's from that area- if I had to pick a second team behind Buffalo, it would be Philly. Vick is entertaining and he's a great athlete. He's not a great QB- he doesn't protect the ball and he misses open receivers. There are two reasons for the hype: 1. He puts asses in seats. 2. He helps his team win, which means more $. While he's clearly not the best player in the game, he is possibly the most entertaining. So the NFL latches on and he becomes their marketing tool.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I'm rooting for Philly for the same reasons...Vick is just too overhyped ...thing is, it disgusts me seeing TO getting a trophy
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Section 130 Row 26
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                I absolutely do not want Vick, aka the most overrated POS in the league, to be in the big game. If he gets to the superbowl, the announcers and media will crawl even further up his ass, and will be talking about the hall of fame for him. Whoever he has for a publicist is definitely earning his/her money.
                Vick makes plays, Vick wins, Vick is very good. He deserves all the credit he recieves. Name one QB in the last 50 years that has been succesful the way he has. He can change a game entirely with one play. Atlanta was pitiful without him, and now their a game away from the superbowl with him. (all be it with a good defense.)

Let the media "crawl up his ass" all they want to, it's justified. He's a winnner, a rare athlete, and very entertaining to watch.....

Oh, and by the way JP seems to play the same way (run first, pass second) so are you gonna cry like a baby when he gets any media attention for being a playmaker? Is that unjustified? Didn't think so.

The point of the game is to make plays and win. Theres no "rule book" on how to do it. If Vick was on the Bills you'd be all over his jock.

JG

View the Rest of My List!

Bledsoe and Lindell are smelly

Comment

• helmetguy
                  Touch the helmet for luck
                  • Sep 2002

They had the same woodies for Kordell Stewart, too.
                  Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                  And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• ajsdx
                    • Aug 2003

kordell coulda been a contendah...

if vick ever gets his QB skills set together (which won't be for at least another 3-5 years at least), he'll be a weapon. he has a strong arm, he just has to learn the decision-making part. make him even a decent passing QB, give him a decent power back, keep finneran and crumpler, and you won't be able to stop him. he's physically talented enough to beat any scheme.

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
                      Let's Go Buffalo!
                      • Mar 2003

I am too rooting for Philadelphia. Behind the Bills, they are my favorite NFL franchise. I root for them just about as much as I do for the Bills. Although the Bills are my number 1 team, I really hope Philly gets it done this year. McNabb deserves it. Hopefully the D can contain Vick and Mitchell comes up big again, with Westbrook making some more big plays as well.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Section 130 Row 26
                        Vick makes plays, Vick wins, Vick is very good. He deserves all the credit he recieves. Name one QB in the last 50 years that has been succesful the way he has. He can change a game entirely with one play. Atlanta was pitiful without him, and now their a game away from the superbowl with him. (all be it with a good defense.)

Let the media "crawl up his ass" all they want to, it's justified. He's a winnner, a rare athlete, and very entertaining to watch.....

Oh, and by the way JP seems to play the same way (run first, pass second) so are you gonna cry like a baby when he gets any media attention for being a playmaker? Is that unjustified? Didn't think so.

The point of the game is to make plays and win. Theres no "rule book" on how to do it. If Vick was on the Bills you'd be all over his jock.

JG
                        21st in the league in passer rating (78.1), 26th in passing yards (2313), 14 TDs, 12 INTs is a good QB????? He did have 902 yards rushing (that is a lot, I will give him that). Pass what ever you are smoking to me, it must be good stuff.

I will be pissed if JP comes in an gets 80 yards passing, I sure as hell am not going to praise him and call him the greatest QB ever. OVERRATED.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          I'm rooting for Philly for the same reasons...Vick is just too overhyped ...thing is, it disgusts me seeing TO getting a trophy
                          There's always a chance that Peerless Price will.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Stewie
                            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                            • Aug 2002

EXACTLY. Losing 4 NFC championship games may finally make people realize that early '90's Buffalo was a great team.
                            Originally posted by Topdog
                            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                            Originally posted by mercyrule
                            I love Weiner.
                            Originally posted by mercyrule
                            also cheese

Comment

• McGee
                              • Aug 2004

Have they lost 4 straight home NFC Championships, or is there an away game in there somewhere? I can't recall.

Comment

Working...
                              X