• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

How about a completely new topic

Enough of the Bledsoe is gone ( ) talk, and Henry to another team stuff. How bout this situation...

Free Safety, what do you think the Bills do next year? We have Rashaad Baker, who did increasingly better as the year went on last year and he is learning from a great SS in Milloy. Then, we bring in Troy Vincent. Vincent did OK at the position as well. What do you think happens there? I believe that we try Vincent back at corner this year and see what happens with Nate in the offseason, whether he stays or goes. Discuss please....And enough with the speculation as to what happens with Drew and Travis....I think we have successfully gotten everyone's angle on the situations.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

It doesn't matter who plays FS. As long as Drew is on the team, we'll still lose.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I would like to keep Vincent at safety next year. Lets keep the same lineup we finished with this year. No one can predict what will happen when Clement's contract draws to a near, but he's going to want big bucks. Milloy too. We may have a better chance of keeping Milloy, just because he doesn't have a big as head as Clements. We seem to have some reliable depth at CB/S as long as they keep playing a little hear and there. I think Gray is doing a good job of getting the newbies some experience. As far as Vincent goes at safety. I think he will turn into a ballhawk! He won't be a big hitter but he will create turnovers.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
        Enough of the Bledsoe is gone ( ) talk, and Henry to another team stuff. How bout this situation...

Free Safety, what do you think the Bills do next year? We have Rashaad Baker, who did increasingly better as the year went on last year and he is learning from a great SS in Milloy. Then, we bring in Troy Vincent. Vincent did OK at the position as well. What do you think happens there? I believe that we try Vincent back at corner this year and see what happens with Nate in the offseason, whether he stays or goes. Discuss please....And enough with the speculation as to what happens with Drew and Travis....I think we have successfully gotten everyone's angle on the situations.
        ????

What happens with nate? he's under contract for next season so, unless you think he's being cut, I am nto sure what you mean. I am about 98% sure our starting defensive backfield is going to be Nate-Milloy-Vincent-McGee.

not much to discuss really.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

And Drew sucks.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

our secondary should stay the same.. nate and mcgee, milloy and vicent.. baker and thomas are the nickle and dime guys.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

I like that T.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                our secondary should stay the same.. nate and mcgee, milloy and vicent.. baker and thomas are the nickle and dime guys.
                And Greer.
                "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  couldn't agree more
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                    ????

What happens with nate? he's under contract for next season so, unless you think he's being cut, I am nto sure what you mean. I am about 98% sure our starting defensive backfield is going to be Nate-Milloy-Vincent-McGee.

not much to discuss really.

Nate's contract is up after next season. He will want some big cash.

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

I'm generally in agreement with the notion that the secondary should stay the same, in that, I don't think the Bills should go out and draft a guy in round 2, or sign a name player to plug in as a starter next year. If the opportunity comes along to upgrade depth at a reasonable price, however, you do it.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• DaBills
                        • Sep 2004

If I had to choose? Keep Clements and lose McGee. Out of that group above, McGee is hurting our D more than anyone. Great returner. Average at best cover guy. If that corp group from this year stays the same next year, coupled with no change in Gray's playcalling, our secondary will continue to be torn up.
                        “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

I think McGee improved a lot at corner. I like the starting four as it stands right now. I'd like to see an upgrade over Greer though, he seemed to always get burnt.

Jon

Comment

• DaBills
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                            I think McGee improved a lot at corner.
                            Attached Files
                            “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Mudflap1
                              Next Question!
                              • Nov 2004

LOL. Touche. He was a lot better at the end of the season when he had a free safety who could actually play football back there.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X