PDA

View Full Version : What's with the Tom Brady love-fest?

OpIv37
01-18-2005, 02:23 PM
I figured the one place that would be safe from the "Tom Brady's urine is the nectar of the Gods" love-fest that has taken over the NFL, it would be a Buffalo Bills message board.

Please remind me that Belicheck's pick is winning SB's up in NE and his reject is stinking the place up in Buffalo. Please rub my face in the fact that a pretty-boy like Brady has owned our team (and several teams much better than ours) for the past few seasons.

This is supposed to be a place where we discuss Bills football and bash our opponents, not talk about how good they are. We should be discussing what the Bills can do to stop Brady this upcoming season rather than kissing his ass and calling it ice cream.

Michael82
01-18-2005, 02:29 PM
I figured the one place that would be safe from the "Tom Brady's urine is the nectar of the Gods" love-fest that has taken over the NFL, it would be a Buffalo Bills message board.

Please remind me that Belicheck's pick is winning SB's up in NE and his reject is stinking the place up in Buffalo. Please rub my face in the fact that a pretty-boy like Brady has owned our team (and several teams much better than ours) for the past few seasons.

This is supposed to be a place where we discuss Bills football and bash our opponents, not talk about how good they are. We should be discussing what the Bills can do to stop Brady this upcoming season rather than kissing his ass and calling it ice cream.
I'm going to say something just to piss AWM off....

Good post, man! :bf1:

Bufftp
01-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Brady’s dimples captivate Thurm, it sends his heart all aflutter.

The King
01-18-2005, 03:05 PM
**** Brady and **** The Patriots. **** them right in the ass.

Jayhawk
01-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Thurm covets Tom's nose

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Brady’s dimples captivate Thurm, it sends his heart all aflutter.
:snicker:

all aflutter LOL

SCORE!

THATHURMANATOR
01-18-2005, 03:11 PM
I did 2 threads. I am sorry.

Jayhawk
01-18-2005, 03:16 PM
that's 2 too many.

THATHURMANATOR
01-18-2005, 03:18 PM
I

I discuss football but I don't want to come accross as some homer that can't recognize things that are happening(not saying you are). Much like most of those idiots who call into WGR daily. I do hate the patriots/Jets/Dolphins with a passion and have been to every Bills home game for 3 straight years(and one in Miami). I was just pointing out that the Patriots are a solid team. Lets discuss what we can do to stop the Patriots.