X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nuklz2594
    • Nov 2004

would you

would you trade henry and reed for brandon stokely? wr corp of moulds, evans, and stokely would be sweet.
  • dannyek71
    Drink Responsibly
    • Dec 2004

no way that trade would ever happen
    [

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

not likely it would ever happen, but yes I would if his long term deal was team friendly.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

No. Bills need an offensive lineman or draft pick out of a Henry trade, not another receiver.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Most definitely.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by nuklz2594
            would you trade henry and reed for brandon stokely? wr corp of moulds, evans, and stokely would be sweet.
            Stokley just signed a contract extension with a multi-million dollar signing bonus. If he were traded, the Colts would take a big cap hit. Plus, they would be getting two guys who will be free agents after next season.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
              Stokley just signed a contract extension with a multi-million dollar signing bonus. If he were traded, the Colts would take a big cap hit. Plus, they would be getting two guys who will be free agents after next season.
              plus Stokely is a product of the system...he would help but he would be a #3 here...he's not worth a #1 back (assuming that Indi would trade for Henry to make him the #1 back) and a #3 WR.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                and a #3 WR.
                If only Reed was a legitimate #3 instead of the slow pass dropping bust that he is we wouldn't be talking about this. :bikerbabe
                finsrclowns

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  plus Stokely is a product of the system...he would help but he would be a #3 here...he's not worth a #1 back (assuming that Indi would trade for Henry to make him the #1 back) and a #3 WR.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• McGee
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                    If only Reed was a legitimate #3 instead of the slow pass dropping bust that he is we wouldn't be talking about this. :bikerbabe
                    I concur.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

I would welcome Stokely in that trade. I don't see it as a pressing need to get another receiver right now though. Maybe get Stokely and then trade for O Line or an early draft pick.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                        YES!
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

I like my new avatar. It shows Drew in his natural habitat. Getting all felt up on his way to another sack.

Comment

Working...
                          X