X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Broncos hit with request for trade

Like Clinton Portis before him, Reuben Droughns hopes a partnership with agent Drew Rosenhaus will result in a trade from the Broncos.

In what has been in the works since a Christmas Eve agreement, Droughns has asked the team for permission to seek a trade and was given the OK.
    ...more

This, IMO, just further saturates the market for RBs...it's a buyer's market. Draft picks and free agents at the position will already be plentiful. And now with one extra big name back on the trading block, it's going to be even harder to get a good deal for Travis
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

I would think teams will give more for Henry. Running backs that run for 1200 yards in Denver are not big deal
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Would you trade Henry for Droughns straight up?

Might make an interesting FB / RB combo wiith McGahee.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

I'd be scared to trade anything valuable for a Denver running back.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          Would you trade Henry for Droughns straight up?

Might make an interesting FB / RB combo wiith McGahee.
          I'm not sure that's what Droughns is interested in. He knows that McGahee is the man in Buffalo, and I'm guessing that he requested a trade because he wants a chance to be full time in the NFL.

To answer your question though, hell yes. I'd make the trade in a heartbeat as long as he's not looking for the paycheck. At this rate TD isn't going to get anything higher than a mid 3rd for him anyway. Droughns would add great depth in Henry's absence. And if we don't do something to better the line this year, McGahee might find himself pretty banged up by mid-season, especially in a defense thick AFC East.

Comment

Working...
          X