X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Donahoe was on ESPN radio this morning

............ said they will make the decision on Drew within a couple weeks. I may be biased but it sounded to me like he wants to start Losman.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

nice.

"hit the road jack.. and dont you come back no more, no more, no more, no more...."

"na na na na.... na na na...na... hey, hey, hey....... goodbye.."
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
      • Aug 2004

good get the dinasour out of here
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

that doesnt sound biased to me at all..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
          that doesnt sound biased to me at all..

I meant because thats what I wanted to hear Still.....the way he answered thier questions it sounded to me like the only way Drew comes back is if he accepts a paycut and backup role. I'm trying to see if ESPN radio website has put it up yet.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FTG
            ............ said they will make the decision on Drew within a couple weeks. I may be biased but it sounded to me like he wants to start Losman.

the same Donahoe who does not admit mistakes? He'll start Bledsoe- he just knows the fans want a change so he was saying it to keep them interested.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
              • Aug 2004

FTG biased? nah.
              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                the same Donahoe who does not admit mistakes? He'll start Bledsoe- he just knows the fans want a change so he was saying it to keep them interested.
                or he could want to prove to doubters that he was right to draft Losman. You can look at it both ways

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i kind of disagree on the whole "doesnt admit his mistakes" thing now..

other than MM's decision to keep dredsoe.. which may or may not have been a reason that TD hired MM, what else shows that behavior? he cut this losses on alot of people that i have seen, including shaw (his pitt guy who went on to do nothing), eddie robinson, and that starting saftey that was from the rams..

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

I really just hope it ends soon. I dont want this to linger all off-season and into the regular season. If Drew isnt going to be the starter let him go so we can avoid all the controversy. I do think that their needs to be a definitive by the March deadline though.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

I turned it on part way through the interview so I missed some of it. One question he was asked was (paraphrased) will the veterans support a young guy,

His answer (again paraphrased) The vets supported Henry last year too but once Mcgahee started making plays they were fine with willis starting. He said as long as JP makes plays he will have the veterans support

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                          I turned it on part way through the interview so I missed some of it. One question he was asked was (paraphrased) will the veterans support a young guy,

His answer (again paraphrased) The vets supported Henry last year too but once Mcgahee started making plays they were fine with willis starting. He said as long as JP makes plays he will have the veterans support
                          Damn, that right there sounds like the seal to the deal. Bledsoe will refuse the paycut and will be gone.

Comment

• Shasta McNasty
                            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            Damn, that right there sounds like the seal to the deal. Bledsoe will refuse the paycut and will be gone.
                            It is impossible for Drew to take a pay cut based on the way he restructered last year. We either cut him before March and take a huge salary cap hit next season and save the cash on the bonus. Or else we cut him after March, pay him his bonus and spread his salary cap hit over the next two seasons.

For those reasons I do not see how Drew is cut this season.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Shasta McNasty
                              It is impossible for Drew to take a pay cut based on the way he restructered last year. We either cut him before March and take a huge salary cap hit next season and save the cash on the bonus. Or else we cut him after March, pay him his bonus and spread his salary cap hit over the next two seasons.

For those reasons I do not see how Drew is cut this season.
                              He could choose to take a paycut if he wants to. Maybe he can offer to push back the bonus until next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X