PDA

View Full Version : Bruski rips the Colts.. rofl..

Tatonka
01-20-2005, 08:34 AM
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=63834

this is great.. i hate the pats, but bruski is all man..

LtBillsFan66
01-20-2005, 08:37 AM
I actually can't stand him.

The King
01-20-2005, 08:37 AM

Wheres Val? That quote deserves the :limp: tracker

Iehoshua
01-20-2005, 08:38 AM
:rofl: @ Bruschi

pwn3d.

Tatonka
01-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Wheres Val? That quote deserves the :limp: tracker

it is actually a quote from the bernie mack show ..

"it alright to be weird, boy"

"were you weird in highschool too?"

"hell naw.. i was all man."

The King
01-20-2005, 08:52 AM
He was referring to himself.... you were referring to a guy named Tedi....:limp:

mybills
01-20-2005, 09:19 AM
On a second-and-17 from the Pats' 39, running back <b>Dominic Rhodes caught a screen pass</b> from Manning.

Rhodes was immediately met by Bruschi, who attacked the ball and successfully <b> even though they were down by contact and the idiot ref refused to blow the whistle</b>stripped it away to end the scoring threat.

The King
01-20-2005, 09:24 AM
On a second-and-17 from the Pats' 39, running back <b>Dominic Rhodes caught a screen pass</b> from Manning.

Rhodes was immediately met by Bruschi, who attacked the ball and successfully <b> even though they were down by contact and the idiot ref refused to blow the whistle</b>stripped it away to end the scoring threat.

That was a good take away. I cant argue that... when they showed the replay Bruschi had possession before they hit the ground, when they were on the ground Rhodes tried to rip it back. I hate the Pats but that was a solid play, like he said he wanted the ball more. Plain and simple.

Tatonka
01-20-2005, 09:28 AM
That was a good take away. I cant argue that... when they showed the replay Bruschi had possession before they hit the ground, when they were on the ground Rhodes tried to rip it back. I hate the Pats but that was a solid play, like he said he wanted the ball more. Plain and simple.

i agree.

mybills
01-20-2005, 09:40 AM
I disagree. At no time did Bruschi have it all to himself.

Michael82
01-20-2005, 10:10 AM
I disagree. At no time did Bruschi have it all to himself.
I agree.

BAM
01-20-2005, 10:11 AM
I like Teddy. Hate the Pats, but I like him. He's a playmaker.

Ickybaluky
01-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Bruschi has an unbelievable knack for making plays. He is also tremendously respected by his teammates.

Kieth Traylor said it best this week. He was asked why the Pats had such problems with Pittsburgh's run game when they met this season:

"We had a few guys trying to make Superman plays [last time]. We don't have Superman on this team. Tedy Bruschi is the closest thing. You've just got to do your job and you'll be all right."

clumping platelets
01-20-2005, 10:36 AM
It's amazing he didn't make the Pro Bowl

Devin
01-20-2005, 10:46 AM
I can't stand the pats but anyone claiming he didnt have that ball or didnt have control...etc is just plain blind.

Love em or hate em they are the most complete team in football. And As much as I hate admitting it the Pats will like rip Ben a new one come this weekend.

Valerie
01-20-2005, 10:51 AM

:limp: And on the tracker you go, Tatonka! :up: Dont' worry though, Clump is by far the :limp: leader! lol

G. Host
01-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Bruschi has an unbelievable knack for making plays. He is also tremendously respected by his teammates.

Kieth Traylor said it best this week. He was asked why the Pats had such problems with Pittsburgh's run game when they met this season:

"We had a few guys trying to make Superman plays [last time]. We don't have Superman on this team. Tedy Bruschi is the closest thing. You've just got to do your job and you'll be all right."

He remindeds me of the LB Daniel Bateman from "The Replacements" - absolutely intense. IMO without a doubt that was a takeaway.

Tatonka
01-20-2005, 12:15 PM
i cant believe you put me on your tracker for bernie macks joke. :mad:

The King
01-20-2005, 12:16 PM

:limp:

The_Philster
01-20-2005, 03:19 PM

Bernie Mac said it about himself...not about someone else :snicker: :limp:

shotgun