X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fabolouspaul
    • Oct 2002

Similar scenario with Miami

The only positive I can come up with is that last time we played Miami, the Dolphins were 2 games ahead of us. No1 thought we were going to win in Miami and obviously a lot of people think we arent goin to this Sunday since they gave Miami a 3 point spread. Hopefully Lucas folds to the pressure. He has had 2 solid games at comfy Miami. Now he has to come to Buffalo with a crowd whos hungry and wants a win so bad! He lost his last 2 games on the road in a hostile environment. All I can say is that if Buffalo has at least an Average defense, theres a chance. :fabulous:
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

• Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

Lucas played well against the Jets. We got screwed on the TD. The loss to the Jets doesn't fall on Lucas. He is finally playing up to where I thought he would. He is scrambling when he needs to and not turning the ball over. Our D played you offense pretty well. So we will see Sunday.
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• clumping platelets

SWEEP!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Let's get the Brooms out boys.
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

I'm bringing a broom. I think everyone should bring a broom.

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Comment

• fabolouspaul
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc
              That's cool!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                I have the arms of a new born baby!
                • Jul 2002

Re: Similar scenario with Miami

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
                The only positive I can come up with is that last time we played Miami, the Dolphins were 2 games ahead of us. No1 thought we were going to win in Miami and obviously a lot of people think we arent goin to this Sunday since they gave Miami a 3 point spread. Hopefully Lucas folds to the pressure. He has had 2 solid games at comfy Miami. Now he has to come to Buffalo with a crowd whos hungry and wants a win so bad! He lost his last 2 games on the road in a hostile environment. All I can say is that if Buffalo has at least an Average defense, theres a chance. :fabulous:
                Pressure, What pressure? ...the last time Lucas played against you guys he was rusty and coming off the bench , he has shooken the rust off and has his chance to reddemm himself and payback everything he GAVE to you including the win...this is the one the counts we win and guess what? YOURE OUT!Fabulouspaul, my freind, you are about to run into what you would call one of the best teams in the league.
                We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• fabolouspaul
                  • Oct 2002

Re: Re: Similar scenario with Miami

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Pressure, What pressure? ...the last time Lucas played against you guys he was rusty and coming off the bench , he has shooken the rust off and has his chance to reddemm himself and payback everything he GAVE to you including the win...this is the one the counts we win and guess what? YOURE OUT!Fabulouspaul, my freind, you are about to run into what you would call one of the best teams in the league.
                  Just a couple of weeks ago, a lot of people at finheaven were talking about how there season is over. Now you guys are one of the best all of a sudden after 2 straight wins? Over a injured sorry Ravens team and a sorry offensive Charger team? All i can say is it aint over till its over. No1 knows whats gonna happen. I thought u knew the Dolphins were gonna beat the Bills the 1st time?

Comment

• fabolouspaul
                    • Oct 2002

I may add that Lucas has not played well at all in the road this season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Last time we played the fins, we did not have McKnight and Chambers to worry about. Granted that I have all the faith in Clements and an injured Winfield to cover well, the lack of QB pressure from the bills D should give their wr's enough time to break away. Even the best coverage teams in the league eventually gets tired when the front D does nothing. I think a different fin D will show up compared to the last time we played them. They should give a Gilbride system a harder time.

My main concern is the bumping of brains between Norv Turner and Gray. They have the upper hand in that department. The only thing we have going for us is the weather and the homefield advantage w/c hasn't been much of a factor because our coaches have been outsmarted time and again.

I still think we can pull an upset. Hopefully Ricky gets the droppsies in the cold, then again our D had problems recovering them.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• colin
                        Drew's my hero!
                        • Jul 2002

Ricky can't play in the cold. Our healthy O line will maul the little phishies and TH will get big yards.

Comment

• shelby
                          The Vanilla admin
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Fabulouspaul, my freind, you are about to run into what you would call one of the best teams in the league.
                          ...until the playoffs roll around, and they continue the historical trend of choking like a fat man too greedy to chew his steak....

Originally posted by fabolouspaul

All i can say is it aint over till its over. No1 knows whats gonna happen. I thought u knew the Dolphins were gonna beat the Bills the 1st time?
                          As Berman would say, "that's why they play the games."

Comment

Working...
                          X