• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kolbiss
    AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
    • Dec 2003

Bledsoe has never been a great QB

Bledsoe has been overrated and overhyped his whole career. If he is the starting QB in Buffalo next year, it means the team is not committed to winning the Super Bowl. He is one of the worst big game QB's ever. The guy is a class act, and is welcome in my home any time (not that he'd care or come) but I do not want him on my team!!!!

I kiss the ring of the Dark Potata.....LOL!! that name is fricken hillarious
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

He's Rob Johnson except he isn't made of glass.

I just hope he gets cut. Let's move on.

Byrd.

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by danny4804
      Bledsoe has been overrated and overhyped his whole career. If he is the starting QB in Buffalo next year, it means the team is not committed to winning the Super Bowl. He is one of the worst big game QB's ever. The guy is a class act, and is welcome in my home any time (not that he'd care or come) but I do not want him on my team!!!!

I kiss the ring of the Dark Potata.....LOL!! that name is fricken hillarious
      That's EL DARTHO Patata, but close enough. El Réy de los Amigos takes no offense.

Welcome to Los Amigos... Amigo!

Wear the proudly in your sig!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Bledsoe carried the Patriots on his back for 8 years. He isnt what he used to be but he has done his share despite what certain people want to say. He may not be your favorite but he does have a good list of accomplishments.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FTG
            Point Taken.

* I do respect that response though. It speaks volumes without bringing conflict. Ill rep you when I can*
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• danny4804
              AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
              That's EL DARTHO Patata, but close enough. El Réy de los Amigos takes no offense.

I am honored!!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo

Wish I had the cash to change mine to "Senor Cynical".

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  Bledsoe carried the Patriots on his back for 8 years. He isnt what he used to be but he has done his share despite what certain people want to say. He may not be your favorite but he does have a good list of accomplishments.
                  Nice post!
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• generalmills
                    • Sep 2003

yes ....drew is not even a fraction of what he used to be but lets not get out of control... saying that drew has never been a good QB is bluntly wrong! All you have to do is think back to games he played against the bills. On Sundays when the Pats were in town, we were not chalking up the win in the parking lot but wondering how the bills would be able to stop the gunslinger. I know I feared him.. and I think if you look past the time he spend with the bills you would realize the talent that the guy had.

Comment

• wazz
                      • Jan 2004

Bledose IS STILL a good quarterback.

Hewas and can be a VERY GOOD quarterback.

He hauled the pats around for years whilst he was there, and he took them all the way to the superbowl, and i KNOW people aren't going to try tro convince me he single handedly lost that game. I would also dare to bet that almost EVERY drew hater of today, was over the god damned moon when we traded and grabed Bledsoe AND when he single handedly gave these fans something to believe in that first season.
                      www.billsaddiction.com

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by wazz
                        I would also dare to bet that almost EVERY drew hater of today, was over the god damned moon when we traded and grabed Bledsoe AND when he single handedly gave these fans something to believe in that first season.
                        I loved it when he came here. I thought we had the answer at QB so why not be excited? His performance over 3 years has proved otherwise. Now I'll celebrate when he's gone. What's your point?

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by wazz
                          Bledose IS STILL a good quarterback.

Hewas and can be a VERY GOOD quarterback.

He hauled the pats around for years whilst he was there, and he took them all the way to the superbowl, and i KNOW people aren't going to try tro convince me he single handedly lost that game. I would also dare to bet that almost EVERY drew hater of today, was over the god damned moon when we traded and grabed Bledsoe AND when he single handedly gave these fans something to believe in that first season.
                          How do you define a good quarterback?
                          Here are my rough criteria, and whether Drew meets them:

60 percent completions? Nope.
                          Say, a 5-to-3 TD-to-turnover ratio? Nope.
                          7 yards per attempt? Nope.
                          At least an 85 rating? Nope.
                          The ability to win a few games himself? Nope.
                          Rising to the occasion against strong opponents? Nope.
                          The ability to get out of trouble? Nope.

If Drew is good, then every NFL QB is good.

The Drew debate isn't about the past, whether with the Pats or 2 years ago here. I loved it when he lit up some games in 2002, but he's let me down in the two YEARS since. I didn't change, he did.
                          The debate is about NOW.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
                            How do you define a good quarterback?
                            Here are my rough criteria, and whether Drew meets them:

60 percent completions? Nope.
                            Say, a 5-to-3 TD-to-turnover ratio? Nope.
                            7 yards per attempt? Nope.
                            At least an 85 rating? Nope.
                            The ability to win a few games himself? Nope.
                            Rising to the occasion against strong opponents? Nope.
                            The ability to get out of trouble? Nope.

If Drew is good, then every NFL QB is good.

The Drew debate isn't about the past, whether with the Pats or 2 years ago here. I loved it when he lit up some games in 2002, but he's let me down in the two YEARS since. I didn't change, he did.
                            The debate is about NOW.

Don't forget 4.1 INTs for every 5 TDs.

Comment

• pats-were-right
                              Just paint a target on my forehead
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard

No he didn't.

Trust me, I was there the whole 8 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X