X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Question for Drew Supporters

I will not post again in this thread. I'm not looking to start an arguement. I just would like to know......................

Say TD cuts Drew and Miami picked him up to start for a year until the QB they draft this year is ready. Would anyone here fear going up against Drew?
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• ryven
    • Jan 2003

Probably not they have a bad O-line and we know that with out a really good line in front of him he at best is nothing more than average.now if there line improves that may change a few things but I dont think I have ever realy feared him not even when he was on the pats.

P.S. I do not hate him I just dont want him as our starting QB any more.

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Jerry Gray and company would have a field day. It would be a riot.

Byrd.

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FTG
        Say TD cuts Drew and Miami picked him up to start for a year until the QB they draft this year is ready. Would anyone here fear going up against Drew?

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Ummm it depends really. If Miami were to get Ricky back or if they had that balanced attack I think Drew could be effective. But I wouldnt fear him, our DT's and LB's can contain ANY QB in the league when they are on top of their game. I dont think there is a QB I fear with our D.

Side note: I do think the Bledsoe McMichael combo would be awesome, and tough for teams to stop. But its kind of a wierd topic.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• danny4804
            AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
            • Dec 2003

He doesn't exactally play his best games against former teams!!

Comment

• buffalofan19
              God's gift to the Zone
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by FTG
              I will not post again in this thread. I'm not looking to start an arguement. I just would like to know......................

No not really. I don't think he is a great QB mind you. But I still think he is the Bills' best shot at a playoff spot in 2005, which, to me is a must for 2005. This team has gone through way too many "rebuilding years" in the last 7 or so years, this team nees a playoff spot now. As far as the "Drew will never win the Bills a Super Bowl" argument goes, I say you have to get to the playoffs first. Once you are in, anything can happen. look at the Pats of 2001-2002 and the Panthers of last year. Both teams were good, but a lot of luck played into their favor. Heck, even the Jets were oh so close this year.
              Penguins at Sabres Highlight Video 10/10/05
              Sabres at Lightning Highlight Video 10/13/05
              Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 10/20/05
              Rangers at Sabres Highlight Video 10/22/05
              Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 10/29/05
              Maple Leafs at Sabres Highlight Video 11/11/05
              Devils at Sabres Highlight Video 11/15/05
              Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 11/19/05
              Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 11/23/05
              Canadiens at Sabres Highlight Video 11/25/05

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ryven

P.S. I do not hate him I just dont want him as our starting QB any more.
                That makes you an amigo. We don't hate him personally. We just get accused of it.

.........oops.........I was'nt supposed to post in this thread. sorry
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FTG
                  That makes you an amigo. We don't hate him personally. We just get accused of it.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• ryven
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FTG

I dont mind him on the bills but I think J.P. should start or someone else.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

I don't know if I'm a Drew supporter...

I say no, I'm not scared to play him.

That said, I don't think he's the only problem on offense. He's a middle of the pack QB. I don't think anyone thinks he's much better than that.

Besides the Steelers - when the whole entire team was flat, he played well (when Lee Evans emerged and when McGahee got going!!!).

The classifications you people put people in are hilarious. Is there a "not so fickle" fan category? If so, where do I sign up?

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
                        The classifications you people put people in are hilarious. Is there a "not so fickle" fan category? If so, where do I sign up?
                        Neither category is fickle. DLC wants Drew back. Los Amigos want Drew gone. Neither side waivers in its resolve! It's the 'tweeners who try to come up with some inept outsider group which never lasts that are fickle. Yes, I am defending the DLC here.
                        Be proud DLC!

Be proud Los Amigos!

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

I think he would be a great addition to Miami. Then us and the Patsys fans could have a beer laughing our asses off.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                            Neither category is fickle. DLC wants Drew back. Los Amigos want Drew gone. Neither side waivers in its resolve! It's the 'tweeners who try to come up with some inept outsider group which never lasts that are fickle. Yes, I am defending the DLC here.
                            Be proud DLC!

Be proud Los Amigos!

Is hell frozen?? You shouldve made that speech on MLK day
                            It was all

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

It all depends on what kind of system he's in, what kind of talent he's surrounded by
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X