View Full Version : Question for Drew Haters

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2005, 02:48 PM
What other obsessions do you have?

Seek help.

Thanks. :up:

Iehoshua
01-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Don't force El Réy de Los Amigos Dartho Patata to instruct Los Amigos to begin a negging campaign on you, MM. The peace has been kept up to this point. Do not make yourself the catalyst of a long and brutal rep war.

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2005, 02:54 PM
:couch:

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Like I-wreck and I-ran?

The King
01-21-2005, 02:56 PM
:couch:

Just stay behind the couch and shut up. We dont need another 4,000 threads on Drew. Then I will have to take up smoking :fury:

Iehoshua
01-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Just stay behind the couch and shut up. We dont need another 4,000 threads on Drew. Then I will have to take up smoking :fury:

:rofl:

Canadian'eh!
01-21-2005, 03:00 PM

Seek help.

silly Miyagi... only haters can start threads about how much they hate drew... if you try to point obvious things out to them you get threats....

FTG
01-21-2005, 04:48 PM
silly Miyagi... only haters can start threads about how much they hate drew... if you try to point obvious things out to them you get threats....

I'm not the one who treatend to stop by someones house and beat them up while on vaction in florida

Iehoshua
01-21-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm not the one who treatend to stop by someones house and beat them up while on vaction in florida

Secretly he has a crush on you and wants to see if you'll date him...
:snicker:
:limp:

FTG
01-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Secretly he has a crush on you and wants to see if you'll date him...
:snicker:
:limp:

Then maybe I will meet him so I can beat HIM up :D

Canadian'eh!
01-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Then maybe I will meet him so I can beat HIM up :D

LOL... :tired:

Mr. Cynical
01-21-2005, 07:14 PM

Seek help.

Negged.

:;

Charlieguide
01-21-2005, 11:53 PM
:roflmao:

It's about time someone said this! :up:

clumping platelets
01-22-2005, 03:44 AM
So, what y'all think about the prospects of Drew coming back in '05?

:feedback:

Captain gameboy
01-22-2005, 04:41 AM
It might be wise to combine Drew threads with evolution threads threads and get rid of everything else until a week before the draft.

mybills
01-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Having lost that final game and not making it into the playoffs has given us nothing to joke about OTHER THAN blindsoe. Ya'll should appreciate the entertainment! :mex:

finsrclowns
01-22-2005, 09:30 AM
So, what y'all think about the prospects of Drew coming back in '05?

:feedback:

Great question. Why not start a thread or 20 about it? :dance:

Charlieguide
01-22-2005, 09:51 AM

It's about time someone said this! :up:

Who's the ******* that gave me negative rep for that?! Of all the INANE comments to give any kind of rep for! WTF????

If that's all it takes, I should already be several thousand in the hole! What gives?!

As I understood it, rep wasn't about conformity so much as offensiveness. Sorry I didn't live up to your expectations with regards to bashing team captains, but I'm a little more constructive than that. How's this for offensive?

If you don't like what I write, and you think you have a VALID POINT, then I'd think you would at least offer a comment when you give the rep. As it stands, you just look like a whining jackass that wanted to complain without showing his face. Show some balls and voice your opinion where it can get the disrespect it deserves.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Chill Charlie. I got negged to hell too. :(

I gave you 29 pts back :up:

Charlieguide
01-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I know. It's just silly, the immaturity sometimes. People think rep is more important and more effective than actually voicing an intelligent point of view.

I could care less what my actual rep score is, it's the "I don't like what you said but I won't say why" crap.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I know. It's just silly, the immaturity sometimes. People think rep is more important and more effective than actually voicing an intelligent point of view.

I could care less what my actual rep score is, it's the "I don't like what you said but I won't say why" crap.
Don't make me neg you. :snicker:

Philagape
01-22-2005, 10:30 AM
To answer the original question, I think Drew "haters" are obsessed with the Bills winning the SB and believe Drew is a threat to that. :up:

FTG
01-22-2005, 11:43 AM

You sure are squealing like a baby for someone that does not care about thier rep. I've never seen someone throw such a fit over a rep comment. You just got another neg :up:

Billz_fan
01-22-2005, 12:34 PM
LMAO :laughter:

Most of the time when I get negged I've been trying to make a joke and someone took it the wrong way :laughter:

ArcticWildMan
01-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Who's the ******* that gave me negative rep for that?! Of all the INANE comments to give any kind of rep for! WTF????

If that's all it takes, I should already be several thousand in the hole! What gives?!

As I understood it, rep wasn't about conformity so much as offensiveness. Sorry I didn't live up to your expectations with regards to bashing team captains, but I'm a little more constructive than that. How's this for offensive?

If you don't like what I write, and you think you have a VALID POINT, then I'd think you would at least offer a comment when you give the rep. As it stands, you just look like a whining jackass that wanted to complain without showing his face. Show some balls and voice your opinion where it can get the disrespect it deserves.

NEGGED for complaining about being negged. :snicker:

finsrclowns
01-22-2005, 01:01 PM
You just got another neg :up:

Juvenile, but funny. :funny:

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 02:18 PM

Don't worry about it... The rep system is just another way for those who like to give little gang names to people to bully those who dont' share their opinion into shutting up and letting them take over....

See they do this in a number of ways....

Say anythng positive about Drew Bledsoe or really anything that disagress with them and you get a barrrage of NEG rep.... (to prove my point watch my rep... it was 477 to start before this post but this will anger them and the rep goes down... wait and see.)

Then they move ont o calling you a lair or saying you are attacking them....

Then that accuse you of starting it....

Then they attack you (for istance my outside project that i never talk about here andhas nothing to do with my opinons here... but is brought up for no explicable reason by a certain member here)....

sometimes they report YOUR post when you fight back.....

Then of course there is their little GANG labels.... you are either an "Amigo" or "DLC".... a great way to label people as with them or against them.. they even have a little picture of themsleves all dressed up a maricachis.... see this way tis' easier for them to know who their allies are in making anyone with a different opinion feel attacked and not want to continue posting anything intelligent and chastized into making stupid attacks back...... thus killing any intelligent conversation.

Otherwise they just go about goading people into arguements by taking pot shiots, personal attacks and snarky coments about Drew or TD to entice yet another flame war....

I only take part to piss them off now. If i have anything that i really want to add i try to aim towards Phil, Dozer, Clump, MBB or someone i know will at least respond with some sort of reasonable answer.

The_Philster
01-22-2005, 03:08 PM
:clap: You hit the nail on the head, it seems

Mr. Cynical
01-22-2005, 03:57 PM
To answer the original question, I think Drew "haters" are obsessed with the Bills winning the SB and believe Drew is a threat to that. :up:
:mex:

Mr. Cynical
01-22-2005, 03:58 PM
NEGGED for complaining about being negged. :snicker:

FTG
01-22-2005, 04:29 PM
I only take part to piss them off now. If i have anything that i really want to add i try to aim towards Phil, Dozer, Clump, MBB or someone i know will at least respond with some sort of reasonable answer.

You only take part to piss us off :roflmao: You're not doing a very good job then. I laugh my ass off at you. If anyone is getting pissed it's you. I'm not the one threatning to stop by your home and kick your ass. :loser:

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 04:31 PM
You only take part to piss us off :roflmao: You're not doing a very good job then. I laugh my ass off at you. If anyone is getting pissed it's you. I'm not the one threatning to stop by your home and kick your ass. :loser:

I'm not the one who is cowering like a little ***** about it either... anytime, anywhere MOFO... see what i mean.. you got personal with my site, so i give you a "personal" offer to back up your yap (via Pm) and you jump right into more online pesonal attacks.... typical.

FTG
01-22-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm not the one who is cowering like a little ***** about it either... anytime, anywhere MOFO.

Billz_fan
01-22-2005, 04:35 PM
:popcorn:

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 05:08 PM
You sure are squealing like a baby for someone that does not care about thier rep. I've never seen someone throw such a fit over a rep comment. You just got another neg :up:

agreed and negged... i wasnt even considering negging him till he freaked out. :rofl:

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm not the one who is cowering like a little ***** about it either... anytime, anywhere MOFO... see what i mean.. you got personal with my site, so i give you a "personal" offer to back up your yap (via Pm) and you jump right into more online pesonal attacks.... typical.

wow.. that is :limp:

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 05:54 PM
wow.. that is :limp:

jesus... i told you months ago i don't swing that way so stop asking... just because i know people who are gay and are cool with them doesn't mean i swing that way... so stop hitting on me. i have a fiance and we are not like that. so stop asking.

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 05:55 PM
jesus... i told you months ago i don't swing that way so stop asking... just because i know people who are gay and are cool with them doesn't mean i swing that way... so stop hitting on me. i have a fiance and we are not like that. so stop asking.

that was an even more :limp: post.. good work.. your on a roll now.

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 05:59 PM
here is the most recent pm by mr. :limp:

typical garbage from the DLC.

canadian'eh stop stalking people.. :snicker:

quit wining you little ***** or i'll give you a little taste too... this from a gutless coward who wish pain and suffering on people... just shut the **** up. you classelss punk.

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 06:18 PM
I didn't want to do this but you made me. I hate these PM's.

Dude, I'm so lonely. Are you sure your not gay? I could set up a meeting with you. I'd even pay for the trip and hotel. All the guys are here are soooo boring. I need a real man. why do you keep rejecting me. I never knew i was like this until i tried it. please? I'm desperate an lonely. don't tell anyone my secret ok?

actually this really explains the Amigos picture.... Tat here just LOVES THAT OUTFIT!

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 06:21 PM
just because i know people who are gay and are cool with them

i bet this doesnt suprise anyone here.. :rofl:

i have a fiance and we are not like that.

that is nice that you are engaged.. what is his name?

finsrclowns
01-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Can't we all just get along? :funny:

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Can't we all just get along? :funny:

i get along with everyone. :D

wazz
01-22-2005, 06:28 PM
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb....

where are the actual threads? this place used to be an escape from bb.com, now it's another place people try to avoid.

and Tatonka, why can;t u just be happy for me and canadian?

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 06:29 PM
i bet this doesnt suprise anyone here.. :rofl:

that is nice that you are engaged.. what is his name?

Hey... i'm enlightened... i don' freak out around gays because i'm not one, it's called being confident in your heterosexuality....but i can understand what with you being in closet how those homphobic feelings seem to pop up. over compensation... maybe we should contact wyo at bb.com she can help you. i belive she's a pschiatrist. you can be yourself dude... come out of the closet.... you're here, you're queer... we're used to it.

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 06:29 PM

where are the actual threads? this place used to be an escape from bb.com, now it's another place people try to avoid.

****ing wazz.... lol

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 06:32 PM
I didn't want to do this but you made me. I hate these PM's.

actually this really explains the Amigos picture.... Tat here just LOVES THAT OUTFIT!

damn.. you got me good man.. i must have blacked out and wrote that.. you really served me! :liar:

wazz
01-22-2005, 06:33 PM
it was just too easy ( the post i mean....)

Tatonka
01-22-2005, 06:33 PM

you will notice how garbage threads typically follow canadieneh

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 06:35 PM
damn.. you got me good man.. i must have blacked out and wrote that.. you really served me! :liar:
oh so you deny it then? there's a surprise.... I tried not to out you but you just won't stop trying to do those crazy gay things on me.... you were warned.

wazz
01-22-2005, 06:40 PM

as a general poster, it was well gone before your personal feelings spilled into public viewing.

The thread was started with a question, and as soon as people realised they had no argument against drew the thread collapsed into stupidity and talking about negging people. :funny:

Canadian'eh!
01-22-2005, 06:46 PM
oh so you deny it then? there's a surprise.... I tried not to out you but you just won't stop trying to do those crazy gay things on me.... you were warned.

Maybe because you all abused, negged and annoyed 99% of those who tried to have any opinon other than an AMIGAY one.

I'm sick the attacks... I know the staff sees it too. they have too.... jesus you can even get them into it half the time... Dozer is under constant attack from cynical.

FTG has gone to the most personalof attacks.

and Tatonka was the one with a whole thread about how he hopes drew is paralized or dies or has a career ending injury. talk about class. then he negged anyone who called him out as the classless loser he is.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey I happened to like my garbage thread. :mad:

NEGGED!!! :snicker:

Mr. Cynical
01-22-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm sick the attacks... I know the staff sees it too. they have too.... jesus you can even get them into it half the time... Dozer is under constant attack from cynical.:bs:

Prove it. Show me where I attacked dozer BEFORE he attacked me.

Brad528
01-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Since i am not a Bills fan i would love if you kept Drew for many years to come. He is the best thing for the rest of the division oh i mean for your franchise

Mr. Miyagi
01-23-2005, 02:36 AM
He is the best thing for the rest of the division oh i mean for your franchise
Thanks. I feel the same for you guys and marijuana. :smoke:

mybills
01-23-2005, 06:40 AM
actually this really explains the Amigos picture!
:negrep: I'm not :limp:

FTG
01-23-2005, 07:15 AM
i have a fiance and we are not like that. so stop asking.
poor girl. Do you beat on her when she pisses you off too?

FTG
01-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Maybe because you all abused, negged and annoyed 99% of those who tried to have any opinon other than an AMIGAY one.

I'm sick the attacks... I know the staff sees it too. they have too.... jesus you can even get them into it half the time... Dozer is under constant attack from cynical.

FTG has gone to the most personalof attacks.

and Tatonka was the one with a whole thread about how he hopes drew is paralized or dies or has a career ending injury. talk about class. then he negged anyone who called him out as the classless loser he is.

You are full of ****.Since I made a couple of remarks about you're website you've gone phsyco. I sent you a pm apologizing for that and you said NO you would not accept it. You're the one that can't drop it. I have at least 7 PMs of you trying to meet me and fight when you are in Florida. You are seriously a :loser:

Typ0
01-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Don't worry about it... The rep system is just another way for those who like to give little gang names to people to bully those who dont' share their opinion into shutting up and letting them take over....

See they do this in a number of ways....

Say anythng positive about Drew Bledsoe or really anything that disagress with them and you get a barrrage of NEG rep.... (to prove my point watch my rep... it was 477 to start before this post but this will anger them and the rep goes down... wait and see.)

Then they move ont o calling you a lair or saying you are attacking them....

Then that accuse you of starting it....

Then they attack you (for istance my outside project that i never talk about here andhas nothing to do with my opinons here... but is brought up for no explicable reason by a certain member here)....

sometimes they report YOUR post when you fight back.....

Then of course there is their little GANG labels.... you are either an "Amigo" or "DLC".... a great way to label people as with them or against them.. they even have a little picture of themsleves all dressed up a maricachis.... see this way tis' easier for them to know who their allies are in making anyone with a different opinion feel attacked and not want to continue posting anything intelligent and chastized into making stupid attacks back...... thus killing any intelligent conversation.

Otherwise they just go about goading people into arguements by taking pot shiots, personal attacks and snarky coments about Drew or TD to entice yet another flame war....

negged

Typ0
01-23-2005, 07:34 AM

Seek help.

negged

Typ0
01-23-2005, 07:34 AM

negged

Typ0
01-23-2005, 07:35 AM

negged

Typ0
01-23-2005, 07:37 AM

negged

Typ0
01-23-2005, 07:38 AM
also gave a pos to phil because I had a dream about Ashley last night and she was luscious.

The_Philster
01-23-2005, 07:49 AM
also gave a pos to phil because I had a dream about Ashley last night and she was luscious.

justasportsfan
01-23-2005, 07:50 AM

:bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1:

Canadian'eh!
01-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Just when you think this thread canb't get and more ******ed.... here comes TypO and his neg button... oooooo be afraid.

Forward_Lateral
01-23-2005, 09:13 PM
What I want to know is how all of the amigos can use the public access internet at the library at the same time?

Iehoshua
01-23-2005, 09:15 PM
What I want to know is how all of the amigos can use the public access internet at the library at the same time?

Good one. Guess the Amigos are more than cheap library nerds. Sorry your bubble is bursted.

FTG
01-23-2005, 09:23 PM

Good one. Guess the Amigos are more than cheap library nerds. Sorry your bubble is bursted.

forward ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer :snicker:

Tatonka
01-23-2005, 11:52 PM
and Tatonka was the one with a whole thread about how he hopes drew is paralized or dies

your full of ****... link?

go beat your husband.

:loser:

helmetguy
01-24-2005, 05:42 AM
Kinko's?

doug45
01-24-2005, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Miyagi]What other obsessions do you have?

Great Football!

Forward_Lateral
01-24-2005, 11:08 AM
forward ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer :snicker:

ROFL hahahah hehehe hahohohohohoh... Man Great comeback, now wipe if off of your chin.