PDA

View Full Version : I just wanna say....

Mr. Cynical
01-22-2005, 10:50 PM
I HATE THE FRICKIN' PATS AND HOPE THE STEELERS CRUSH THEM.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program. :D

mybills
01-23-2005, 06:30 AM
that's an understatement. :;

YardRat
01-23-2005, 06:37 AM
I'm with you, Mr. C

TheWingHead
01-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Ya know, i don't think that could be said enough

mybills
01-23-2005, 08:27 AM
I hope this doesn't upset NE39 too much. :snicker:

FTG
01-23-2005, 08:31 AM
As much as I hate Bill Cower and most steeler fans it does not match the hate for Brady and Bellicek.

GO STEELERS!

G. Host
01-23-2005, 09:16 AM
We now return to our regularly scheduled program. :D

I HATE the regularly scheduled program. I like this one better. You need to keep this station on until opener. :D

generalmills
01-23-2005, 09:36 AM
is there any way that BOTH teams could lose?? then I might actually enjoy championship sunday! :fury:

cordog
01-23-2005, 09:48 AM
As much as I hate Bill Cower and most steeler fans it does not match the hate for Brady and Bellicek.

GO STEELERS!

I hate the steelers and steeler fans more than i hate Brady and Bellichick. I wish there was a way for both to lose.

Im rooting for the Pats today, because i couldnt stand two weeks of **** talking from "Mullet Nation".

Charlieguide
01-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Well, I'll be damned. Cynic and I actually agree on something.

I HATE the regularly scheduled program. I like this one better. You need to keep this station on until opener. :D

:D I was thinking the same thing, but was going to keep my mouth shut.

helmetguy
01-23-2005, 10:19 AM
I feel your pain, Cordog. Is it my imagination, or do they ALL sound like Myron Cope in "Stiller Country?"

cordog
01-23-2005, 10:26 AM
I feel your pain, Cordog. Is it my imagination, or do they ALL sound like Myron Cope in "Stiller Country?"

They sure do. Its soo funny. Half of the Stiller fans cant name half of their team.

djjimkelly
01-23-2005, 10:27 AM
well this is a hideous decision as both sets of fans are among the most obnoxious ive met and have had to read on boards on the net. but as im sick of brady and belichek go steelers my god that i said that. only thing i could see being worse then either of these teams winning bowl would be if somehow the cowboys won. god let brady get hurt in a non life threatening career ending way today! lol now am i a bad person for saying that i hope not. GO bills

Ickybaluky
01-23-2005, 11:25 AM
I hope this doesn't upset NE39 too much. :snicker:

Nah, why get upset when I know the refs are going to assure the Patriots of victory?

chernobylwraiths
01-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Nah, why get upset when I know the refs are going to assure the Patriots of victory?

:rofl:

mybills
01-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Aha, you finally admitt it! I love being right! :bravo:

BAM
01-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Go PITTSBURGH!

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 03:58 PM
The team that wins today deserves the Super Bowl- two excellent teams battling it out on the battlefield

My prediction will be that it will be close in the final 5 minutes of the game- (within a score) and a huge turnover will decide it.

The_Philster
01-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I can't believe it, but I'm again agreeing with Cynical http://www.gdnctr.com/hell_freezes.jpg:ill:
Go Steelers...beat the ****ing Pats :mad:

mybills
01-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Go Pats..

fumble!

throw interceptions!

make penalties too obvious for the zebras to look the other way!

It'll add to my football pool points if you win, but I'll gladly lose if you do! :snicker:

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 06:14 PM
I just can't stand the thought of another Pats SB win and all that damn "dynasty" crap being thrown around ad naseum for years to come. Yes they deserve the wins, but it doesn't matter. They are in our division and the only dynasty I want in the AFCE is the Bills. :D

Contrary to some other people here I like Cowher and don't mind seeing him finally win one. BB and Brady have two. That's enough.

Ebenezer
01-24-2005, 07:20 PM
I just can't stand the thought of another Pats SB win and all that damn "dynasty" crap being thrown around ad naseum for years to come. Yes they deserve the wins, but it doesn't matter. They are in our division and the only dynasty I want in the AFCE is the Bills. :D

Contrary to some other people here I like Cowher and don't mind seeing him finally win one. BB and Brady have two. That's enough.
didn't exactly work out for the Steelers...maybe that 14 game winning streak was more than the rookie seeing as how he would have been the goat had they lost to the Jets.....and was the goat yesterday.

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Deja F**KING Vu.

F**K THE F**KING PATS.

I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM ON THE PLANET.

WILL SOMEONE F**KING BEAT THIS F**KING TEAM.

PLEASE.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Novacane
01-07-2006, 09:10 PM
They are not going into Denver or Indy and winning next week

Michael82
01-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Deja F**KING Vu.

F**K THE F**KING PATS.

I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM ON THE PLANET.

WILL SOMEONE F**KING BEAT THIS F**KING TEAM.

PLEASE.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
Excellent Post!!! :bf1: :bf1:

**** THE PATRIOTS!!!! DIE PATS DIE!!!! :mad: :curse:

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 09:17 PM
The Patriots will lose next week. They have to play on the road for once.

dolphinssuck
01-07-2006, 09:32 PM
No way the Pats :yucky: make it back this year to the SB. Their run will end no matter who they play next week and it will be a beatiful day in the NFL.:cloud9: Brady will :cry: about how the fans have treated him poorly and the media as well. Brady is a friggin :cry: .

Ickybaluky
01-07-2006, 09:38 PM
I didn't make that last post, somebody posted as me.

That said, I actually find this stuff kind of entertaining.

Ickybaluky
01-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Oh crap, I just realized I did make that post, just made it a year ago.

The most things change, the more they stay the same.

bledslow
01-07-2006, 10:01 PM
The Patriots will lose next week. They have to play on the road for once.

you know that the pats won 2 of there 3 afcecg on the road dont ya(pitt)?????? or did you just start following football? i love how all you ladies have crystal balls that tell the future. pats may very well lose next week, but,i know ONE thing is for sure,i dont see the bills making it to the playoffs within the next 5 years IMHO. (i have my own crystal ball)

FirstDownBills
01-07-2006, 10:06 PM
you know that the pats won 2 of there 3 afcecg on the road dont ya(pitt)?????? or did you just start following football? i love how all you ladies have crystal balls that tell the future. pats may very well lose next week, but,i know ONE thing is for sure,i dont see the bills making it to the playoffs within the next 5 years IMHO. (i have my own crystal ball)

Yup, you don't need to remind me. I'm just stating the case that they won't win in Denver or Indy next week.

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2006, 10:27 PM
I actually find this stuff kind of entertaining.

That's nice. I also find this amusing...

F**K YOU.

Go back to your own fan site and gloat.

Ickybaluky
01-07-2006, 11:27 PM
The thing that is so funny is that you get caught up so much in it, it has nothing to do with the team I route for. I think the guys like you who let a results of a game effect them so much are funny.

BTW, I don't need your permission to post and I'll feel free to keep it up as much as I wish, or until a moderator decides I'm unworthy and bans me.

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2006, 11:55 PM
The thing that is so funny is that you get caught up so much in it, it has nothing to do with the team I route for. I think the guys like you who let a results of a game effect them so much are funny.

BTW, I don't need your permission to post and I'll feel free to keep it up as much as I wish, or until a moderator decides I'm unworthy and bans me.
Did I say you needed my permission to post?

This entire thread is about the team that you "root" for, so you aren't making any sense.

And who are you to judge me about one of the passions in my life? Personally I think it's funny that someone who posts at 12:27AM on a Saturday night is making judgements in this regard. :funny:

Ickybaluky
01-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Never claimed to have a life.

Still, I' don't get all worked up over who wins a football game, which is something I can't control. I enjoy the games and I'm a big fan, but I think it is hilarious that all these people get upset over it.

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Never claimed to have a life.

Still, I' don't get all worked up over who wins a football game, which is something I can't control. I enjoy the games and I'm a big fan, but I think it is hilarious that all these people get upset over it.

I'm glad you think it is hilarious. Do you say that to angry fans at games or in bars? I bet that goes over really well. Conversely, did you go to the Pats' victory parades and tell all the cheering masses of people that they are "hilarious" because they get "all worked up" over a "football game"?

Seems to me someone has their nose a bit high in the air.

Ickybaluky
01-08-2006, 12:11 AM
I'm glad you think it is hilarious. Do you say that to angry fans at games or in bars? I bet that goes over really well. Conversely, did you go to the Pats' victory parades and tell all the cheering masses of people that they are "hilarious" because they get "all worked up" over a "football game"?

Seems to me someone has their nose a bit high in the air.

I'm not sure about the angry fan comment.

I don't drink, so don't go to bars very often any more.

I wouldn't attend a parade if my life depended on it. I just don't get that whole deal.

As for cheering masses, I think people should be able to enjoy a game. It is a great game, and a load of fun to watch. I get into games. However, I don't get to the point of where it effects me after the game is over. I love talking football, but it doesn't really effect my mood.

I'll try to keep my nose down.

chernobylwraiths
01-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Congrats NE39. I am looking forward to seeing the team you root for lose too. :D

I still can't believe Brady has the balls to say they don't get any respect though.

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure about the angry fan comment.

I don't drink, so don't go to bars very often any more.

I wouldn't attend a parade if my life depended on it. I just don't get that whole deal.

As for cheering masses, I think people should be able to enjoy a game. It is a great game, and a load of fun to watch. I get into games. However, I don't get to the point of where it effects me after the game is over. I love talking football, but it doesn't really effect my mood.

I'll try to keep my nose down.

I despise fans like you. You're the same type of people who will find winning boring. How dare you attempt to steal our passion away. I hate it so much when people question why sports fans get worked up over games. Well you know what, you can question why a lot of people get worked up over a whole lot of other things. I choose sports, because it's my passion. Do you have a problem with that? Good, then get the hell off of these boards!

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2006, 01:12 AM
I despise fans like you. You're the same type of people who will find winning boring. How dare you attempt to steal our passion away. I hate it so much when people question why sports fans get worked up over games. Well you know what, you can question why a lot of people get worked up over a whole lot of other things. I choose sports, because it's my passion. Do you have a problem with that? Good, then get the hell off of these boards!

Nicely put. :D

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Nicely put. :D

Thank you. I'm glad to see you match my passion.

Iehoshua
01-08-2006, 01:14 AM
With all due respect to all involved, in my observation, NE39 has been one of the most humble and intelligent non-Bill fan to post here. Never seen him insight anything or try to start flame wars.

Why would he gloat over the Pats winning in this instance?

"Ha-ha, Buffalo fans! New England just beat... the Jags!"

As a Bills fan, this means nothing to me. In fact, one could make a case that we should pull for our division to keep it up, that way we have a good excuse down the road as to why our team is so sorry for the past few years...

"Yeah, that Patriot dynasty... kept us down a few years there... being in their division, whew! That was tough!"

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:17 AM
With all due respect to all involved, in my observation, NE39 has been one of the most humble and intelligent non-Bill fan to post here. Never seen him insight anything or try to start flame wars.

Why would he gloat over the Pats winning in this instance?

"Ha-ha, Buffalo fans! New England just beat... the Jags!"

As a Bills fan, this means nothing to me. In fact, one could make a case that we should pull for our division to keep it up, that way we have a good excuse down the road as to why our team is so sorry for the past few years...

"Yeah, that Patriot dynasty... kept us down a few years there... being in their division, whew! That was tough!"

I'd never pull for the Pats, Fins or Jets just because they're in the same division as the Bills. Thats just pure betrayal.

Iehoshua
01-08-2006, 01:18 AM
I'd never pull for the Pats, Fins or Jets just because they're in the same division as the Bills. Thats just pure betrayal.
If the Bills are out of it, how's it betrayal?

This isn't some kind of blood oath or family honor deal, it's a football. Take a step back and get some perspective.

...and put that knife down, please!!
:nervous:

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:20 AM

This isn't some kind of blood oath or family honor deal, it's a football. Take a step back and get some perspective.

It doesn't matter if the Bills are in or out of it, I don't pull for teams in the same division. It's like Red Sox fans rooting for the Yankees in the World Series because they're in the same division. It just doesn't make any sense and it's pure betrayal.

Iehoshua
01-08-2006, 01:25 AM
It doesn't matter if the Bills are in or out of it, I don't pull for teams in the same division. It's like Red Sox fans rooting for the Yankees in the World Series because they're in the same division. It just doesn't make any sense and it's pure betrayal.
Red Sox fans rooting for the Yankees would indicate to me they have seen the light.

:D

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2006, 01:26 AM

I normally agree with Darth on almost everything (in fact I can't remember the last time I disagreed with him) but this time I agree with you. As a Bills fan I want all the division rivals to get their asses handed to them as much as possible even when the Bills are out of it.

You can't tell me that Raiders' fans cheer the Chiefs when they are out of it. Or Redskin fans for the Cowboys....etc., etc. That is why they are called rivals. :D

As for NE39 not starting s**t up, I used to think the same way Darth. But lately he has been taking little pot shots and has copped an attitude IMO. Some may not see it and disagree with me - that's fine. But I have noticed it and I almost think someone else has been posting in his stead.

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Red Sox fans rooting for the Yankees would indicate to me they have seen the light.

If thats seeing the light then I do not wish to see any light. :D

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2006, 01:27 AM

See, I knew it wouldn't be long before I agreed with you again. :up:

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Wow, G Host negged me for the 'betrayal' post saying I need to get a life. He must be just like NE39.

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 01:31 AM
And who took down my signature?

Iehoshua
01-08-2006, 01:31 AM
I see it like this:

It's true the Pats are a rival, but they are also proven winners. I can't help but respect a team that has done as much as the Pats have lately, especially in this era of the NFL. It wouldn't matter who they were or what division. (Okay, if it were Miami, I may throw up in my mouth a bit every time I defended them, but it's not, thankfully...)

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2006, 01:56 AM
I see it like this:

It's true the Pats are a rival, but they are also proven winners. I can't help but respect a team that has done as much as the Pats have lately, especially in this era of the NFL. It wouldn't matter who they were or what division. (Okay, if it were Miami, I may throw up in my mouth a bit every time I defended them, but it's not, thankfully...)

I can respect and hate a team at the same time. They aren't mutually exclusive feelings. :;

But in the end hate wins. As a sith of the Dark Side, you of all people should know that. :darth:

The_Philster
01-08-2006, 06:54 AM
And who took down my signature?
Your sig doesn't show up in every post...it's only supposed to show in the first post you made on a page

Historian
01-08-2006, 07:08 AM
The only thing I'll say, is that with the Patriots so damn good, it helps the Bills get better by playing the best twice per year.

It makes us look better too. People say, they were 5-11, but would have been 7-9 in a division without New England.

Helps take the sting out of a crummy season...sort of.

Ickybaluky
01-08-2006, 08:33 AM

Fans like me? You mean ones that actually enjoy the games?

Whining and complaining about what is happening about a game isn't passion.

mybills
01-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Who said this to me yesterday? "Steelers fans know more about football than N.E. fans."

Oh yeah, it was MBB! I agreed! :up:

Michael82
01-08-2006, 09:27 AM

Would you ever root for the Red Sox to win another World Series if the Yankees are out of it? If you did, you need your head examined. :ill:

That's the way it feels rooting for those mother ****ing pieces of **** in New England. :mad: :ill:

Ickybaluky
01-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Would you ever root for the Red Sox to win another World Series if the Yankees are out of it? If you did, you need your head examined. :ill:
That's the way it feels rooting for those mother ****ing pieces of **** in New England. :mad: :ill:

Who says you have to root for them, Mikey? However, win or lose, your life isn't effected to any great degree.

The bottom line is following your team should be fun. It shouldn't poison you from watching any other game.

And spare me the "it is easy for you to say". The reason my username is NE39 is because Sam Cunningham is my favorite all-time player. The Pats have sucked most of my life, it is only recently that they have become good enough for other teams to hate. Before, they were just a joke.

Bottom line, the game should be fun. You should go into every season thinking this will be the one where your team finally gets over the top. And if your team ends up losing, it was a great ride. That is my view of it. Even when Marino was tearing the heart out of my Pats year after year, I couldn't help but admire how good the guy was while at the same time thinking, "the Pats passed on this guy to draft Tony Eason".

The_Philster
01-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Who said this to me yesterday? "Steelers fans know more about football than N.E. fans."

Oh yeah, it was MBB! I agreed! :up:helmetguy has a few Steelers fans to introduce both of you to help cure you of that thought :rofl:

DynaPaul
01-08-2006, 11:09 AM
I rooted for the Jags but knew they had very little chance to beat the Pats at home in a playoff game. The Jags had a weak schedule and Del Rio went with the wrong QB to start. He should have had Garrard in there instead of a gimpy, rusty Leftwich.

I'm thinking the AFC Championship might be between the Colts and Patriots this year.

Ickybaluky
01-08-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm thinking the AFC Championship might be between the Colts and Patriots this year.

The Colts were the best team and deserve to be favorites.

Don't count out the Steelers. The Steelers and Patriots are real similar teams, IMO. Every time they play each other they kick the crap out of each other and the injury report the following week reflects that. Those games are wars, very physical.

If the Pats don't win it, I hope the Steelers do because there are a lot of players on that team I love to watch play.

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2006, 02:27 PM

:bf1:

:10:

FirstDownBills
01-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Wow this NE39 really doesn't get it.

Ickybaluky
01-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Wow this NE39 really doesn't get it.

No, I got it. I've been told I'm a cocky, arrogant jerk.

I think that is completely unoriginal, however.

FirstDownBills
01-09-2006, 12:50 PM
No, I got it. I've been told I'm a cocky, arrogant jerk.

I think that is completely unoriginal, however.

It maybe trite, but it sure is the truth.

Mr. Cynical
01-09-2006, 12:51 PM
It maybe trite, but it sure is the truth.

Yep...just like the old, unoriginal saying goes, "if the shoe fits..."

FirstDownBills
01-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Yep...just like the old, unoriginal saying goes, "if the shoe fits..."

:posrep:

ublinkwescore
01-09-2006, 01:22 PM
if this isn't a :posrep: whore thread, I don't know what is, but nonetheless...

BTW,

ME F***ING TOO!

Mr. Cynical
01-09-2006, 01:33 PM
if this isn't a :posrep: whore thread, I don't know what is, but nonetheless...

BTW,

ME F***ING TOO!

:lmao:

Well then I guess it serves two purposes. :D

Oh, and since I haven't said it yet today....

F**K THE PATS.

Feels so good rolling off my fingers. :snicker:

ublinkwescore
01-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Would you say that it offers a plethora of theraputic value?

I would.

Mr. Cynical
01-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Would you say that it offers a plethora of theraputic value?

I would.

Yep...and a veritable cornucopia of cathartic cackling. :;

Michael82
01-09-2006, 02:38 PM
**** THE PATS!!!!

ublinkwescore
01-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Yep...and a veritable cornucopia of cathartic cackling. :;

Perhaps it is intensified by the monotony of our team's constant ventures into infinite futility.

Alright, let me get a dictionary or a thesaurus (no that's not a dinosaur FBH), and I'll have a better retort to your next post.

Mr. Cynical
01-09-2006, 05:02 PM
**** THE PATS!!!!

:shout:

:dance2: :balloons: :band: :jig: :xtreme: :bandwagon :rockout: :dance: :mbb: :dj: :rocker: :horn: :party:

:hi5:

ublinkwescore
01-09-2006, 06:20 PM
**** THE PATS!!!!

Here's to hoping the Pats choke harder than Dirk Diggler's ugly girlfriends.

Michael82
01-09-2006, 06:27 PM

Here's to hoping the Pats choke harder than Dirk Diggler's ugly girlfriends.
:lmao:

Here! Here! :cheers:

DynaPaul
01-09-2006, 10:28 PM
The Colts were the best team and deserve to be favorites.
Don't count out the Steelers. The Steelers and Patriots are real similar teams, IMO. Every time they play each other they kick the crap out of each other and the injury report the following week reflects that. Those games are wars, very physical.
If the Pats don't win it, I hope the Steelers do because there are a lot of players on that team I love to watch play.

I'm not counting the Steelers out yet but they do have a knack for not showing up in big games. I think Cincinnati would have won were it not for Palmer's injury on the second play of the game because Kitna went Holcomb on them. The Colts have shown this year that they can be a physical team and win with any style whether it be clock management, pure defense, or total offense. They're the favorite to represent the AFC but it's still going to be a hard road to get there first...

Ickybaluky
01-09-2006, 10:32 PM
I'm not counting the Steelers out yet but they do have a knack for not showing up in big games. I think Cincinnati would have won were it not for Palmer's injury on the second play of the game because Kitna went Holcomb on them. The Colts have shown this year that they can be a physical team and win with any style whether it be clock management, pure defense, or total offense. They're the favorite to represent the AFC but it's still going to be a hard road to get there first...

The Steelers have a punchers chance against Indy, but they can't fall behind. They need to keep the game close.

I like the Steelers because they don't want to just beat you, they want to beat the crap out of you. They play the game mean, which is the way it is meant to be played. I'm not a big fan of finesse football.

FirstDownBills
01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
**** THE PATS!!!!

**** THE PATS!

tat2dmike77
01-11-2006, 09:17 AM
NE fans are the biggest fair weatherfans ever. I never heard one word from a pats fan until they started wining.

brady eats ****

ublinkwescore
01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
another word for rooster right...