• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo RB situation mentioned on Fox show

Talked about relationship between Atlanta's RBs, having to share touches and the way they handled situation and compared it to Buffalo's RBs and their reltionship.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

If Henry would stop being a baby and embrace the team concept, we could have a very good 1-2 punch.

But it's "Me-Me-Me"

Comment

• shotgun
      stop smokeing for your own health
      • May 2004

HENRY IS TO THICK HEADED AND ALITTLE PUNK ***** THATS WHY IT WILL NOT WORK IN BUFFALO

Comment

• DaBills
        • Sep 2004

I was wrong about both these situations when they first developed.

I figured we were going to have a great 1-2 punch with the addition of WM. How could we miss? WRONG.

I also thought Atlanta was nuts for drafting another solid RB since Vick was already such a running threat. It appeared to be a waste of money in building the running game with three running threats that way.
        WRONG.

;-p
        “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I say we trade Henry to Az for Marcel Shipp and a 3rd or 4th rd pick

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            If Henry would stop being a baby and embrace the team concept, we could have a very good 1-2 punch.

But it's "Me-Me-Me"
            McGahee and his agent were saying "We-We-We" before McGahee became starter.

Comment

• B-DON
              hi
              • Mar 2004

forget marcell shipp. he is garbage, i'd rather have shaud. no less than what we paid for henry so we better get at least a 2nd for him or i would just keep him and bench him if he starts to *****, which he will, if he wants a huge contract after this year he better play his ass off for whatever team he is on.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                • Mar 2003

He was your hero before WM, and now he's the devil? He was great the last 2 years, but WM is is better, therefore, we're trading him. He deserves to be traded and started. It's strictly business. How could you handle it better than Henry if you were in his situation?
                "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                  He was your hero before WM, and now he's the devil? He was great the last 2 years, but WM is is better, therefore, we're trading him. He deserves to be traded and started. It's strictly business. How could you handle it better than Henry if you were in his situation?

If I were in Henry's situation I would do whatever my employer wanted me to do as I honor my contract.

I'm not a player- but if I were my focus would be with the team, not my personal gains. When my contract runs out I would then re-visit my situation and find a team that best fit what I wanted to do.

Everyone complains when we don't win like the Patriots- who are the poster children for giving up the personal stats in exchange for a ring. Bettis is another example of doing what it takes (paycut, rode the bench) to get a championship.

True competition at a position really brings out the best (and worse) out of people. it seperates the true team players from the selfish.

Comment

• LarryBoy
                    The world needs a hero!
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    If I were in Henry's situation I would do whatever my employer wanted me to do as I honor my contract.

I'm not a player- but if I were my focus would be with the team, not my personal gains. When my contract runs out I would then re-visit my situation and find a team that best fit what I wanted to do.

Everyone complains when we don't win like the Patriots- who are the poster children for giving up the personal stats in exchange for a ring. Bettis is another example of doing what it takes (paycut, rode the bench) to get a championship.

True competition at a position really brings out the best (and worse) out of people. it seperates the true team players from the selfish.

Bills Rock!

Comment

Working...
                    X