PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo RB situation mentioned on Fox show

G. Host
01-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Talked about relationship between Atlanta's RBs, having to share touches and the way they handled situation and compared it to Buffalo's RBs and their reltionship.

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 02:15 PM
If Henry would stop being a baby and embrace the team concept, we could have a very good 1-2 punch.

But it's "Me-Me-Me"

shotgun
01-23-2005, 02:15 PM
HENRY IS TO THICK HEADED AND ALITTLE PUNK ***** THATS WHY IT WILL NOT WORK IN BUFFALO

DaBills
01-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I was wrong about both these situations when they first developed.

I figured we were going to have a great 1-2 punch with the addition of WM. How could we miss? WRONG.

I also thought Atlanta was nuts for drafting another solid RB since Vick was already such a running threat. It appeared to be a waste of money in building the running game with three running threats that way.
WRONG.

;-p

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 02:30 PM
I say we trade Henry to Az for Marcel Shipp and a 3rd or 4th rd pick

G. Host
01-23-2005, 03:18 PM
If Henry would stop being a baby and embrace the team concept, we could have a very good 1-2 punch.

But it's "Me-Me-Me"

McGahee and his agent were saying "We-We-We" before McGahee became starter.

B-DON
01-23-2005, 03:51 PM
forget marcell shipp. he is garbage, i'd rather have shaud. no less than what we paid for henry so we better get at least a 2nd for him or i would just keep him and bench him if he starts to *****, which he will, if he wants a huge contract after this year he better play his ass off for whatever team he is on.

ShadowHawk7
01-23-2005, 04:19 PM
He was your hero before WM, and now he's the devil? He was great the last 2 years, but WM is is better, therefore, we're trading him. He deserves to be traded and started. It's strictly business. How could you handle it better than Henry if you were in his situation?

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 04:25 PM
He was your hero before WM, and now he's the devil? He was great the last 2 years, but WM is is better, therefore, we're trading him. He deserves to be traded and started. It's strictly business. How could you handle it better than Henry if you were in his situation?

If I were in Henry's situation I would do whatever my employer wanted me to do as I honor my contract.

I'm not a player- but if I were my focus would be with the team, not my personal gains. When my contract runs out I would then re-visit my situation and find a team that best fit what I wanted to do.

Everyone complains when we don't win like the Patriots- who are the poster children for giving up the personal stats in exchange for a ring. Bettis is another example of doing what it takes (paycut, rode the bench) to get a championship.

True competition at a position really brings out the best (and worse) out of people. it seperates the true team players from the selfish.

LarryBoy
01-23-2005, 05:02 PM
If I were in Henry's situation I would do whatever my employer wanted me to do as I honor my contract.

I'm not a player- but if I were my focus would be with the team, not my personal gains. When my contract runs out I would then re-visit my situation and find a team that best fit what I wanted to do.

Everyone complains when we don't win like the Patriots- who are the poster children for giving up the personal stats in exchange for a ring. Bettis is another example of doing what it takes (paycut, rode the bench) to get a championship.

True competition at a position really brings out the best (and worse) out of people. it seperates the true team players from the selfish.

:clap: