PDA

View Full Version : I CANNOT STAND THIS!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 07:34 PM
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO MY HATRED OF THE @#&%$#% PATS.

:madcurse:

Dammit.

The_Philster
01-23-2005, 07:34 PM
:shakeno: You're holding back...tell us how you really feel, man

FTG
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO MY HATRED OF THE @#&%$#% PATS.

Dammit.

This like ****ing groundhog day. The same bull**** over and over and over.................

The_Philster
01-23-2005, 07:36 PM
This like ****ing groundhog day. The same bull**** over and over and over.................

yep...out of all 4 teams in the title round, the Pats are the team I most wanted to see lose :puke:

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 07:38 PM

:machgun: BB

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Congrats to the Pats- they are toying with the 16-1 Steelers.

They deserve to return to the Super Bowl

JayWood
01-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Iam with Dozer.....

As much as i hate seeing this (on top of being snowed in with 24 inches of snow and ready to kill ever member of my family) the Pats have once again proven they are the best team in the league hands down and deserve a shot at the world championship once again

It kills me to have to admit to that :cry:

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 08:28 PM
It's got nothing to do with deserving. As I said, they deserve it. It's all about hating a division rival succeeding. It's the same thing with the Fish or the Jets, although since the Pats have been killing us more often over the last few years, I hate them more right now.

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I'd rather see the Pats win it than a classless jerk like Randy Moss, Jeremy Shockey, or Terrell owens.

It reinforces the notion of professionalism over selfishness and showboating.

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I hope the Patriots get their ****ing ass handed to them by Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook and Terrell Owens! :pray:

GO EAGLES!!!

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:36 PM
It's got nothing to do with deserving. As I said, they deserve it. It's all about hating a division rival succeeding. It's the same thing with the Fish or the Jets, although since the Pats have been killing us more often over the last few years, I hate them more right now.
Good post. I can't stand the fact that the Patriots are 1 game away from winning their 3rd Super Bowl championship within 4 years. I hate them worse than the Dolphins and really ****ing can't stand Brady, Belichick, Dillon, and everyone else. They need to ****ing get beat bad. **** THE ****ING PATRIOTS!!! :mad: :curse: :ill:

elltrain22
01-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Hate to admit it myself, but they are just a smart, well coached TEAM. They devise perfect gameplan, that usually catch the other team off guard. For instance, why they came out throwing deep tonight? So that they could produce quick scores, big lead early, and then make Ben throw the football, and then make crucial mistakes.

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Good post. I can't stand the fact that the Patriots are 1 game away from winning their 3rd Super Bowl championship within 4 years. I hate them worse than the Dolphins and really ****ing can't stand Brady, Belichick, Dillon, and everyone else. They need to ****ing get beat bad. **** THE ****ING PATRIOTS!!! :mad: :curse: :ill::cheers:

And guess what, we now get to listen to The Brady Lovefest for the next two weeks from all the announcers. :limp:

Go Eagles.

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:42 PM
:cheers:

And guess what, we now get to listen to The Brady Lovefest for the next two weeks from all the announcers. :limp:

Go Eagles.
That's why I really hate the 2 week wait. Now we will hear everyone have a big orgy with Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, and everyone else from that team. The worst part is that Bills fans are starting to jump in with the orgy. :ill:

I'm going to the No-TOS. I got a lot of stuff to say that will get censored in here. :mad:

jpdex12
01-23-2005, 08:47 PM
At least it shows that the AFC East is the toughest division in football. It wil make our two wins against them next year even sweeter against a three time superbowl winner!

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:48 PM
At least it shows that the AFC East is the toughest division in football. It wil make our two wins against them next year even sweeter against a three time superbowl winner!
2 wins against them??!?! :rofl:

imbondz
01-23-2005, 10:27 PM
it will take a minor miracle for the Eagles to beat the Pats

cordog
01-23-2005, 10:32 PM
They deserve it. They are the best. I give them props. Its not such a bad thing if they win. They'll lose their coaches. Hopefully all their players will want big $$ and will leave.

ajsdx
01-23-2005, 10:37 PM
sniff sniff

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2005, 12:42 AM
:cheers:

Go Eagles.
Oh God don't remind me :ill:

Mad Bomber
01-24-2005, 06:32 AM
:monkeyp: Pats

:monkeyp: Brady

mybills
01-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Something tells me that Dozer likes his home team. :puke:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
01-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Just thinking of the Pats repeating honestly makes me feel physically ill.

These next two weeks can't go by fast enough.

Whatever you do....don't turn on the NFL network....it will either be Pats love-fest or replays of Pats prior championship years.
My God.

mybills
01-24-2005, 07:51 AM
DaBillz - it's worse living in NE territory..it's on EVERY channel. :puke:

Ebenezer
01-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Something tells me that Dozer likes his home team. :puke:
why is it wrong to respect a team that goes out and prepares better than anybody and then on game day does all the things that produce a win...it is about respect...the same thing Bills fans *****ed about from 1988 to 1994...respect...I might hate the Pats but I have to respect them...they are that good, period.

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2005, 07:31 PM
why is it wrong to respect a team that goes out and prepares better than anybody and then on game day does all the things that produce a win...it is about respect...the same thing Bills fans *****ed about from 1988 to 1994...respect...I might hate the Pats but I have to respect them...they are that good, period.
Who is talking about not respecting them? I respect them, but that has nothing to do with hating a division rival. I want all division rivals to lose every game they play unless it helps the Bills.

Michael82
01-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Who is talking about not respecting them? I respect them, but that has nothing to do with hating a division rival. I want all division rivals to lose every game they play unless it helps the Bills.
I can't believe it...you and I finally agree on something. :eek:

:clap:

mybills
01-25-2005, 07:35 AM

Don't be over sensitive like Phil. It was just a joke ie Dozer is from Mass and has stated that same post a few times.
And unless you come and live in NE and listen to these Pats fans day in and day out, you'll never understand my hatred for them. It is the Pats fans that make me hate that team. :puke:

Michael82
01-25-2005, 07:36 AM
Don't be over sensitive like Phil. It was just a joke ie Dozer is from Mass and has stated that same post a few times.
And unless you come and live in NE and listen to these Pats fans day in and day out, you'll never understand my hatred for them. It is the Pats fans that make me hate that team. :puke:
It's the media that makes me hate them and the fact that Belichick owns us. :ill: