PDA

View Full Version : Now presenting your 2004 Super Bowl Champions- the New England Patriots

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 08:37 PM
will the torture never end?!? Arrgh- I don't even think I'm going to watch the game now.

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:39 PM
What the **** did Boston fans do to the Sports Gods? Why are they getting everything lately? 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, 1 World Series ring for the ****ing Red Sux last year. Why? Why? why?!?! :mad: :wail:

:puke:

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 08:41 PM
What the **** did Boston fans do to the Sports Gods? Why are they getting everything lately? 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, 1 World Series ring for the ****ing Red Sux last year. Why? Why? why?!?! :mad: :wail:

the worst part is they would sacrifice all the SB rings for another world series title in a second. The Pats are just something that Red Sox fans use so they don't have to sober up in the baseball off-season.

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:45 PM
the worst part is they would sacrifice all the SB rings for another world series title in a second. The Pats are just something that Red Sox fans use so they don't have to sober up in the baseball off-season.
That's the part that annoys me the most. These fans don't realize what they have and they don't care. Football doesn't start for them until AFTER the Red Sox are knocked out of the postseason. Last season, no one gave a **** about the 21 game streak until after the World Serie. :ill:

They don't deserve this. **** THE Patriots and **** THEIR FANS. :mad:

Iehoshua
01-23-2005, 08:48 PM
That's the part that annoys me the most. These fans don't realize what they have and they don't care. Football doesn't start for them until AFTER the Red Sox are knocked out of the postseason. Last season, no one gave a **** about the 21 game streak until after the World Serie. :ill:

They don't deserve this. **** THE Patriots and **** THEIR FANS. :mad:

The fans may not deserve it but the team sure does earn it... Maybe we can still negociate our way into the NFC or the AFC North...

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Maybe we can still negociate our way into the NFC or the AFC North...
:rofl:

Sadly, that will be the only way we'll ever have a chance to win a division title again as long as BB is coaching in our division.

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 08:52 PM

Sadly, that will be the only way we'll ever have a chance to win a division title again as long as BB is coaching in our division.

They're losing their two great assistants. Eventually contracts will run out, the players will get older, and the Pats will fade- that's how it works in the era of salary cap parity. But for the forseeable future (2-3 years), we just have to play for the wild card and count the NE games as automatic losses.

dannyek71
01-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Philly will give them a good run, esp if they have TO...

It will be a good game......

BAM
01-23-2005, 08:53 PM
GO PHILLY!

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 08:55 PM

This from a Yankee fan?

How pathetic and hypocritical. It's perfectly OK for the Yanks to win 4-5 World Series in a row, but when the worm turns it's the end of the world....LOL

Payback is a *****

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:55 PM

And the worst part is...Cleveland may choose to pass on Romeo Crennel now because they don't want to wait the 2 weeks. :sadwalk:

Crisis
01-23-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm actually rooting for NE in the Superbowl.

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 08:57 PM
And the worst part is...Cleveland may choose to pass on Romeo Crennel now because they don't want to wait the 2 weeks. :sadwalk:
Why would they?

If Crennel is the guy- then they can wait.

Michael82
This from a Yankee fan?

How pathetic and hypocritical. It's perfectly OK for the Yanks to win 4-5 World Series in a row, but when the worm turns it's the end of the world....LOL

Payback is a *****
They won 3 in a row. ::: I'm amazed that you are a Pro Pats as you have been lately. I figured you would be hating them just as much as Cynical and me because you have to listen to their fans mouths all the damn time.

Michael82
Why would they?

I heard that on ESPN.

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Why would they?

agreed- the draft is 3 months away, preseason 6 months away- an extra two weeks won't make or break Cleveland's team for next year.

Michael82
01-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Philly will give them a good run, esp if they have TO...

It will be a good game......
I'm :pray:ing that they have TO, but :idunno:

generalmills
01-23-2005, 09:01 PM
the eagles will by no means be a pushover for the Pats...Donovan has more mobility, experience and a better arm than big ben. I dont see three interceptions coming out of him next week. With or without TO the eagles have capable wide-outs who will challenge the Pats "weak" secondary. As for Brady I feel that the Philly all-pro secondary (3 of 4 pro-bowlers) will force him to check off his first and second routes giving the freak enough time to come off the corner.

and if all of this does not work out.. then God Help Us!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm :pray:ing that they have TO, but :idunno:
TO will hurt more than he'll help. I heard Boomer Esiason talking about it on Friday. He said TO's a speed player who won't be fully recovered, not to mention the fact that the Pats will be grabbing at his bad ankle every play. At best he'll be a decoy. But with Pinkston, Philly needs all the help at receiver they can get.

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 09:05 PM
They won 3 in a row. ::: I'm amazed that you are a Pro Pats as you have been lately. I figured you would be hating them just as much as Cynical and me because you have to listen to their fans mouths all the damn time.
I'm not a Patriots fan- but I do respect what they have done.

They come from behind, they win against the odds, they sustain a ton of injuries every year (unlike the Bills) yet always seem to improve.

I like to think I'm a student of NFL History. I've read a lot about what Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi, Tom Landry, and others have done. Bill Belichick has been able to pull off coaching feats equal to what they have accomplished under more restrictive conditions. I wonder how long Bart Starr, Hornung, Taylor, Nitzchke, Ringo, and all the others would have remained together with a Salary cap in place and Free Agency.

They are what every team wants to be.

As far as "loudmouth fans"- the Bills have just as many if not more.

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Agreed. As a Bills fan I hate all their division rivals by default. If one of those rivals wins SBs and dominates the Bills in the process, I hate them even more. Period. End of story.

Michael82
01-23-2005, 09:12 PM
Agreed. As a Bills fan I hate all their division rivals by default. If one of those rivals wins SBs and dominates the Bills in the process, I hate them even more. Period. End of story.
Pos rep for that! :hi5:

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks! :up:

ShadowHawk7
01-23-2005, 09:41 PM
IMHO, I don't give a flying F*** about the Pats. They currently are a better team than the Bills, and they embarressed us twice this year. The Bills aren't in the playoffs, the Pats are going to the SB, and they prolly deserve it, no matter how many death threats you send to Tom Brady's mom. All I care about is that WE get better and knock them flat next year, and get in the playoffs, instead of missing it by one completion. It would look even better if we did it, after they won another SB. It'll be interesting if MM can learn from his mistakes and take out BB in the chessmatch that is coaching a football team.

cordog
01-23-2005, 10:36 PM
IMHO, I don't give a flying F*** about the Pats. They currently are a better team than the Bills, and they embarressed us twice this year. The Bills aren't in the playoffs, the Pats are going to the SB, and they prolly deserve it, no matter how many death threats you send to Tom Brady's mom. All I care about is that WE get better and knock them flat next year, and get in the playoffs, instead of missing it by one completion. It would look even better if we did it, after they won another SB. It'll be interesting if MM can learn from his mistakes and take out BB in the chessmatch that is coaching a football team.

BINGO!

ShadowHawk7
01-24-2005, 12:14 PM
:up:

Iehoshua
01-24-2005, 12:16 PM

Evil haters!

Michael82
01-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Evil haters!

Here's HATE....

I HATE Tom Brady more than you hate Bledsoe. I hate Belichick more than Gregg Williams. I hate the Patriots more than the Dolphins. :mad: :curse:

The_Philster
01-24-2005, 05:32 PM
I HATE Tom Brady more than you hate Bledsoe. I hate Belichick more than Gregg Williams. I hate the Patriots more than the Dolphins. :mad: :curse:I don't know if I'd go that far myself

BillsFever21
01-24-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't care for the Patriots but I far from hate them. I'm a Bills fan but I'm also a fan of the NFL. You have to give credit where it's due. They are a great team and I respect them.

I was rooting for them against the Steelers. They also won me $100 from bets made with delusional Steeler fans here in PA that actually thought they had a chance to win.

Now it's time to root for the Eagles. Go Pennsylvania.