PDA

View Full Version : ThE Offical Pats VS Eagles Superbowl thread

shotgun
01-23-2005, 08:39 PM
THOUGHTS ON THE AFC AND NDF champingshop game on 1/23 and who will win SUPERBOWL 39 IN JACKSONVILLE!!!

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 08:44 PM
the Pats will kill them. They are just too well-coached. Hopefully this misery will end next year when Cromell and Weiss are gone.

Dozerdog
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Terrell Owens, if he even comes back, won't be nearly 100%

Without him, they have ZERO chance.

OpIv37
01-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Terrell Owens, if he even comes back, won't be nearly 100%

Without him, they have ZERO chance.
with him, they have zero chance. The Eagles are in a joke division- we could be 14-2 if we got 6 games a year against the other 3 NFC east teams. The only team even remotely comparable to the Patriots that the Eagles played is the Steelers, and they lost WITH Owens.

Face it, it's at least another 9 months of hearing about how great Brady is and the Patriots' "dynasty"- I hope they burn in hell.

Gunzlingr
01-23-2005, 09:52 PM
THOUGHTS ON THE AFC AND NDF champingshop game on 1/23 and who will win SUPERBOWL 39 IN JACKSONVILLE!!!

I thinc the EEGLES ONE THE NDF CHAMPINGSHOP GAME. THEY WIL LOOSE TO THE AFC CHAMPINGS THE NEW ANGLEND PAYTRIETS. Go eegles beet the paytriets! Yay!

Charlieguide
01-23-2005, 10:00 PM
I thinc the EEGLES ONE THE NDF CHAMPINGSHOP GAME. THEY WIL LOOSE TO THE AFC CHAMPINGS THE NEW ANGLEND PAYTRIETS. Go eegles beet the paytriets! Yay!
:boozer:

That's it for you, Gunz. Time for the coffee before the drive home.

Billz_fan
01-23-2005, 10:04 PM
NE will destroy the Eagles :/

They have already beat 2 teams better than the Eagles in the playoffs :laughter:

Charlieguide
01-23-2005, 10:05 PM
I think the Patriots have one weakness: their ego.

Did anyone else notice how early they started celebrating, and the ways in which the did? Waving goodbye to the fans, raising their own towels to mock Steelers fans, Dillon punding his chest after one-yard runs. This is a team that sees itself at the top, and they may be so busy looking in the mirror that they don't see the Eagles coming.

cordog
01-23-2005, 10:28 PM

Did anyone else notice how early they started celebrating, and the ways in which the did? Waving goodbye to the fans, raising their own towels to mock Steelers fans, Dillon punding his chest after one-yard runs. This is a team that sees itself at the top, and they may be so busy looking in the mirror that they don't see the Eagles coming.

Im sure the Steeler fans were in full force talking crap. I dont think the Pats have an ego and if they do, so what? Theyve backed it up. They are the best. As much as I dont like the Pats, you have to give them credit. They play great football. They are the best by far.

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2005, 12:49 AM
I despise the Pats. Go Eagles.

Michael82
01-24-2005, 12:13 PM

I've noticed that too. The Patriots are actually getting cocky for a change and it might bite them in the ass. It probably won't..but it might. :pray:

Devin
01-24-2005, 12:20 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Eagles are going to get crushed, i hate admitting that but they will.