PDA

View Full Version : Amigos

mybills
01-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Ya know how the others keep telling us that it's not the QB, it's the whole team? Do you think they can explain that to the announcers of tonight's game?
They seemed to think that Brady gets all of the credit for winning. :idunno:

FTG
01-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Those announcers are members of the BLC

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2005, 12:47 AM
And that Ben gets the blame for the loss. :snicker:

The_Philster
01-24-2005, 05:02 AM
Ya know how the others keep telling us that it's not the QB,You left out a word...the word 'just' :rolleyes:

helmetguy
01-24-2005, 05:47 AM
Roethlisberger was getting 'way too much credit for the Steelers' win streak all season. He did do his share to help Pittsburgh lose, however. Two of his JNTs led directly to NE scores. NE was the epitome of TEAM football.Everyone contributed.

dannyek71
01-24-2005, 06:25 AM
BIG ben = overrated. Steelers have a 2 year cycle of good/crappiness. Next year they go 6-10.

2 yrs ago Tommy Maddox was the next JC, 2 years before that it was Kordell Stewart. Anyone here see a pattern?

mybills
01-24-2005, 06:32 AM
NE was the epitome of TEAM football.Everyone contributed.
That's my point. The Amigos know this.
:mex:

The King
01-24-2005, 06:34 AM
Its amazing sometimes how the "experts" get lost in all the hype. I really just dont understand how. Its funny that we see cleary how over-rated Roethlisberger is and his team says they want to keep the bal out of his hands.... but the media still humps him.

Bill Cowher did a great job yesterday coming up with a winning gameplan but his quarterback still isnt to a point where he can manage a passing offense successfully. The sad thing is guys like the bus wont be around when he works it all out.

DraftBoy
01-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Its amazing sometimes how the "experts" get lost in all the hype. I really just dont understand how. Its funny that we see cleary how over-rated Roethlisberger is and his team says they want to keep the bal out of his hands.... but the media still humps him.

Bill Cowher did a great job yesterday coming up with a winning gameplan but his quarterback still isnt to a point where he can manage a passing offense successfully. The sad thing is guys like the bus wont be around when he works it all out.

Your calling a QB who only lost 1 game overrated? Thats a real smart call. Gimme a break he's a rookie there are thing you want to have your rookie QB do and things you dont want him do. Dont call Big Ben overrated bc Pittsburg was finally smart about playing their QB. The Experts saw what alot of other fans saw but something you obviously didnt. The gift this kid has to play the game. His ability his arm, his leadership, his poise. But no none of that matters since he didnt lead his team to the AFC Championship game, had this been Losman we would all be singing the praises of the next coming of Jim Kelly. Just bc its not the Bills dont discredit the accomplishment.

jamze132
01-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Roethlisberger was getting 'way too much credit for the Steelers' win streak all season. He did do his share to help Pittsburgh lose, however. Two of his JNTs led directly to NE scores. NE was the epitome of TEAM football.Everyone contributed.

You are right. He's a hell of a rookie with alot of potential but the Patsys amde Ben look like Drew.

BillsFever21
01-24-2005, 12:28 PM
How do we get some DLC's blaming Roethlisberger and saying he sucks but then they hump Drew Bledsoe's leg every week and make excuses for him?

Dozerdog
01-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Roethjliesberger looked like what he waqs- a rookie against the reigning champs.

If Manning couldn't crack this defense, how or why would you expect Big Ben to do it?

Iehoshua
01-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Roethjliesberger looked like what he waqs- a rookie against the reigning champs.

If Manning couldn't crack this defense, how or why would you expect Big Ben to do it?
I agree. I'd be somewhat satisfied despite the loss if I were a Steeler fan. You have a promising rookie Qb now with PLAYOFF experience going into his 2nd year as the undisputed starter. How often does that happen?

The_Philster
01-24-2005, 05:34 PM
How do we get some DLC's blaming Roethlisberger and saying he sucks but then they hump Drew Bledsoe's leg every week and make excuses for him?

Trying to sound like Amigos...blame the QB but ignore talking about the other problems :up:

Dozerdog
01-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Your calling a QB who only lost 1 game overrated?

I think they are calling the Big Ben who put up a QB rating of 69 over his last 5-6 games "Overrated"

DraftBoy
01-24-2005, 06:19 PM
I think they are calling the Big Ben who put up a QB rating of 69 over his last 5-6 games "Overrated"

so you give me one stat and from that we can justify calling a QB overrated, well damn I hope Losman has over 100 qb rating every game, throws 20td and 0 int in fear of him being called overrated by somebody, but nvm he's a bill so instead we can make up all the excuses in the world for him like we do with Bledsoe, this kid is taking way too much crap from people bc he is not on their team or else theyd be singing his praises and that of the national media, respect is due and has been earned here.

BillsFever21
01-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Funny how people who defend Bledsoe doesn't use their same logic with other QB's.

The_Philster
01-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Funny how people who defend Bledsoe doesn't use their same logic with other QB's.*ahem*
Trying to sound like Amigos...blame the QB but ignore talking about the other problems :up: