PDA

View Full Version : Everyday I keep waiting

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Everyday I keep waiting and hoping to hear on the news that they have discovered Bill Bellichick and his staff have been illegally intercepting opposing teams wireless playcalling or somehow been stealing other teams' playbooks or something.

I just refuse to believe this staff is that good. The players really aren't THAT good. They just always seem to know exactly what their opponents were going to do and somehow always have their numbers.

:ill:

mypoorfriendme
01-24-2005, 02:18 AM
i think a lot of people underestimate the power of not good, but phenominal coaching because youre right, the patriot players are not that good.

it all lies in the scheme...speaking of which, what does belicheck do that weis and romeo dont take care of??

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Monotoning the press conference? :huh:

mypoorfriendme
01-24-2005, 02:48 AM
but seriously...does belicheck call the offensive or defensive plays? or anything like that? im not sure how much are his coordinators and how much is him

ArcticWildMan
01-24-2005, 03:47 AM
but seriously...does belicheck call the offensive or defensive plays? or anything like that? im not sure how much are his coordinators and how much is him

We'll all know next year. Weiss is gone and Crennel is almost a sure thing to coach the Browns.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-24-2005, 06:47 AM
I just hope the Browns don't let the Super Bowl get in the way of hiring Cronell. Get both of those AHs out of there.

Michael82
01-24-2005, 12:11 PM
I just hope the Browns don't let the Super Bowl get in the way of hiring Cronell. Get both of those AHs out of there.
That's what I'm worried about. :scared: :nervous:

FTG
01-24-2005, 12:18 PM
They may do that. Clayton said this on ESPN radio last week. He said Cronell is definately thier first choice but they may move in another direction if NE beat Pitt because they are worried all the good assistants are being taken.

Iehoshua
01-24-2005, 12:20 PM
They may do that. Clayton said this on ESPN radio last week. He said Cronell is definately thier first choice but they may move in another direction if NE beat Pitt because they are worried all the good assistants are being taken.

This has never made any sense to me. Are there really lots of things to be done in those two weeks leading to the Superbowl? If the Browns or any other team wants Crennel, they should just wait for him.

FTG
01-24-2005, 12:20 PM
I just refuse to believe this staff is that good. .

:ill:

Take Brady away from BB and he's just another coach IMO. He never accomplished anything until Brady came on the scene

FTG
01-24-2005, 12:23 PM
This has never made any sense to me. Are there really lots of things to be done in those two weeks leading to the Superbowl? If the Browns or any other team wants Crennel, they should just wait for him.

I agree.

Michael82
01-24-2005, 12:41 PM
I agree.
Me too and I hope the Browns agree too. :pray:

jamze132
01-24-2005, 01:13 PM
I don't see the Patsys winning more than 11-12 games next year without Crennell and Wiess. Yeah... big drop-off huh? They are still going to own teams in the playoffs. But who knows, maybe there run will be over when there coordinators bolt for a HC position. We will then see if Belichick runs the entire team or not.

B-DON
01-24-2005, 01:48 PM
clayton said the browns will wait for him, 95% most likely he will be the browns head coach next year

ArcticWildMan
01-24-2005, 01:58 PM
If the Browns haven't made a move by now, they'll wait another 2 weeks.

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2005, 02:05 PM
What's the Pats' free agency situation? I hope other teams just rape the :curse: out of their roster.

Dozerdog
01-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Take Brady away from BB and he's just another coach IMO. He never accomplished anything until Brady came on the scene
It's one thing if there was a lot of turnover in the league, or if the Browns interviewed a couple of guys and they had 2 excellent choices.

But to rush it doesn't make sense.

The_Philster
01-24-2005, 05:40 PM
This has never made any sense to me. Are there really lots of things to be done in those two weeks leading to the Superbowl? Well...there is the Senior Bowl this Saturday :idunno:

Crisis
01-24-2005, 07:50 PM
Patriot players are confident.

That's what seperates the good teams from the great teams. They've gotten better each year (scary thought) and its all because they believe in Belichik, themselves, and Brady more. They trust the guy lining up next to them, and thats the biggest factor why they've won so many games, IMO.

Michael82
01-25-2005, 06:03 AM
This has never made any sense to me. Are there really lots of things to be done in those two weeks leading to the Superbowl?

No, they just wanted to give Belichick two weeks to prepare for the Eagles. :ill: