PDA

View Full Version : Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl?

don137
01-24-2005, 07:03 AM
What team will you root for in the Super Bowl?

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-24-2005, 07:04 AM
Iggles

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
01-24-2005, 07:42 AM
For the first time in many years, I won't be watching the superbowl....and that is a huge deal for me.

G. Host
01-24-2005, 07:44 AM
The Zebras unless TO does not play.

mybills
01-24-2005, 07:48 AM
I will never root for an AFC East rival team. :down:
I'll be at the cinema anyways, just like last year when I found out NE was in the SB.
I think I'll go see, Hide & Seek. :up:

tampabay25690
01-24-2005, 07:53 AM
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Terrell plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Jesse
01-24-2005, 08:02 AM
I'll be rooting for the Patriots. Im all AFC baby. Screw the city of Philly.

carybillsfan
01-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Patriots, I only wish the Jets would have beaten the Steelers, then all of America would know what the toughest division is in football. Besides I hate Philly!!!

Philagape
01-24-2005, 09:18 AM
It's a tough call for me because I know a couple of obnoxious Eagles fans, and that always turns me off.

But I would sooner set myself on fire than root for the Patriots.

TheBrownBear
01-24-2005, 09:23 AM
I have to root for the Patriots. I will forever hate any NFC team because of the cockiness of the NFC during their run of SBs in the 80s and 90s. It's all about AFC dominance now.

TigerJ
01-24-2005, 09:27 AM
ABBNE Anybody but New England.

Section 130 Row 26
01-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Anyone who roots for the Pats and still thinks they're a Bills fan is a friggin psycho. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU ROOT FOR OUR BIGGEST DIVISION RIVAL IN ANY GAME, LET ALONE THE ONE THAT COUNTS THE MOST???

More importantly though, why would you want the Pats to yet win again, while the Eagles have struggled just to get there, and finally have? Pats might deserve it because of their talent and play, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can America please hear about some other team besides the Pats??? I'm begining to think this leauge should be renamed to the PAWL....Pats Always Win Leauge. Getting annoying people...their time is done.

GO EAGLES, I WILL BUY AN EAGLES SHIRT TO WEAR, PAINT MY FACE GREEN, WHATEVER IT TAKES, SO LONG AS THAT LITTLE PISS ANT BRADY CAN'T SMILE HIS DISGUSTING, LITTLE BOY "IM DOING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME" SMILE.

EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES

JG

Gunzlingr
01-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Eagles. I always root for the team that doesn't have a ring.

Section 130 Row 26
01-24-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm calling everyone out who say "all AFC MAN, AFC DOMINANCE" shut up now...

Be a SMART Bills fan, not an AFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAN how dumb does that sound?

"I'm an AFC fan John, I cheer for 15 teams at once" Asinine......GO BILLS NOT AFC

JG

TheBrownBear
01-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Anyone who roots for the Pats and still thinks they're a Bills fan is a friggin psycho. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU ROOT FOR OUR BIGGEST DIVISION RIVAL IN ANY GAME, LET ALONE THE ONE THAT COUNTS THE MOST???

JG
Miami is our biggest rival, not New England. You just think New England is our rival because they've owned us for a few years. I'd bet most everyone here was rooting for the Pats when they beat the Rams a few years back. Winning breeds resentment. Do you remember how sickening it was during the 80s and 90s hearing about how the NFC was dominant and that the NFC Championship was the "Real Super Bowl". The AFC has always been the NFC's little brother and I'm sick of it. Because of that, I will forever hate and root against the NFC. Once the Bills are eliminated, I always root for the AFC representative in the Super Bowl.

ryven
01-24-2005, 09:50 AM
most likely the eagles.

Sabre Ally
01-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Looks like I'm in the minority

Jersey1031
01-24-2005, 09:55 AM
definitley eagles...i hate the patriots

The Natrix
01-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Patriots. Piece of **** philly fans deserve to suffer.

The Natrix
01-24-2005, 10:25 AM

More importantly though, why would you want the Pats to yet win again, while the Eagles have struggled just to get there, and finally have? Pats might deserve it because of their talent and play, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can America please hear about some other team besides the Pats??? I'm begining to think this leauge should be renamed to the PAWL....Pats Always Win Leauge. Getting annoying people...their time is done.

GO EAGLES, I WILL BUY AN EAGLES SHIRT TO WEAR, PAINT MY FACE GREEN, WHATEVER IT TAKES, SO LONG AS THAT LITTLE PISS ANT BRADY CAN'T SMILE HIS DISGUSTING, LITTLE BOY "IM DOING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME" SMILE.

EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES

JG

:rofl:

letting jealousy turn into hatred I see.

The only two teams I hate are the cowboys and Dolphins, not because I am jealous off them, but because I think they are scumbags. That's the same way I feel about philly fans.

jamze132
01-24-2005, 10:52 AM
I for one will Tivo the game and only watch the the commercials. This game adds no excitement to my life. It's not like the Patsys are going to lose to the Eagles anyway.

But on a side note, I hope that everyone of the Patsys gets the flu and plays like crap.

I hear the Bud Bowl makes a comeback this year. Anyone else hear this?

rtconner
01-24-2005, 12:48 PM
I am rooting for....
a bomb to fall on the stadium.

Dozerdog
01-24-2005, 12:59 PM
I'll look at the lines, make my wagers, and root for those.

But if what I hear is accurate, NE is a 6 point favorite. I'll prolly ride it out with the Pats

Michael82
01-24-2005, 01:02 PM
I am rooting for....
a bomb to fall on the stadium.
:rofl:

That's just wrong. :shakeno:

Valerie
01-24-2005, 01:03 PM
I will never root for an AFC East rival team. :down:
I'll be at the cinema anyways, just like last year when I found out NE was in the SB.
I think I'll go see, Hide & Seek. :up:
Oooooh. Let me know how it is. It looks scary as hell!!!! :scared:

Valerie
01-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Eagles. I always root for the team that doesn't have a ring.
I'm with you, Gunz. I'm rooting for a team or quarterback who hasn't won the big game. Honestly, I could care less about the Super Bowl this year, once again. The two teams I was rooting for (San Diego and Indianapolis) lost and then the Steelers lost, so I'm done. I don't like Tom Brady's ugly face, so I have to root against him.

jamze132
01-24-2005, 01:09 PM
There is no way in hell I ever root for another AFC East foe in the Superbowl. My allegiance lies with Buffalo only.

"F" the Patsys, Dolphins, and Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Eagles.

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2005, 02:24 PM
But I would sooner set myself on fire than root for the Patriots.:rofl:

Spoken like a Bills fan. :up:

The_Philster
01-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Well, I can't stand TO...but I hate the Pats even more :mad: Go Eagles!!

Crisis
01-24-2005, 05:53 PM
This guy I hate is a HUGE Eagles fan and will NEVER let up if the Eagles win the big one. I hope they fall flat on their faces.

Also, I want the AFC to win.

I won't be rooting for the Pats to win, but wont be disappointed either way the game goes.

Jeff1220
01-24-2005, 05:57 PM
At this point, I go with my SU allegiance and root for McNabb. Go Eagles.

That, and I freakin' hate the Pats.

Philagape
01-24-2005, 09:34 PM
I won't be rooting for the Pats to win, but wont be disappointed either way the game goes.

I WILL be disappointed either way! This game sucks!!!

RAMS FAN
01-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Go Eagles.

mysticsoto
01-25-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm rooting for the Pats. Why, you ask? B'cse that shows the rest of the world, that 2 of the worst games we had this year (and continually have every year) is against a superbowl team. To me, there's no shame in that we lost to a superbowl team. I acknowledge that we are not at that level yet. Believe it or not, I was actually relieved that we didn't beat Pittsburgh and get into the playoffs. We would have gotten embarrassed by the Colts in front of the whole world. We are just not there yet.

And sad to say, I think we need to let Drew go if we want to move forward. He may be a great guy and all, but he will not be the one taking us...

Plus, if the Eagles lose, they become the new century's Buffalo Bills. Except that the Bills were better b'cse atleast they made it to the superbowl 4 times while Philly only made it once and lost. :D

Historian
01-25-2005, 09:02 AM
But I would sooner set myself on fire than root for the Patriots.

Now that's funny!

Eagles. I lived in Philly during the Buddy Ryan years. Their fans have suffered almost as much as us.

Mad Bomber
01-25-2005, 12:41 PM
What team will you root for in the Super Bowl?
You left out one option..."Neither"

I can't stand either team, so I won't be rooting for either of them; I'll be rooting AGAINST the Pats, not FOR the Eagles. I hope Brady throws 5 ints and fumbles once or twice, just so that people stop talking about him as if he could walk on water, and comparing Bill Bellichik to Vince Lombardi.

Michael82
01-25-2005, 01:12 PM
You left out one option..."Neither"

I can't stand either team, so I won't be rooting for either of them; I'll be rooting AGAINST the Pats, not FOR the Eagles. I hope Brady throws 5 ints and fumbles once or twice, just so that people stop talking about him as if he could walk on water, and comparing Bill Bellichik to Vince Lombardi.
Way to go, man! I'm on your side. :hi5: