PDA

View Full Version : I hate Mo Lewis

don137
01-24-2005, 07:11 AM
If you want to pick a single player most instrumental to the success of the New England Patriots you have to think it is a player that didn't ever wear a Patriots uniform.
If Mo Lewis never hurt Bledsoe then Brady probably would of been nothing more than a career backup. Bledsoe signed a long contract extension a year or two prior to the injury and was going to be the Pats QB for many years to come. Ever since that injury the Patriots have been close to unbeatable with Brady at the helm at QB. I honestly don't think the Patriots would of even made it to any super bowl if the injury never happened and Drew was their QB.

pats-were-right
01-24-2005, 07:28 AM
Actually mutterings were that if Bledsoe had stunk up the joint versus Indy the next week he would have been benched. You're right in that the Brady erawould have at least beeen delayed.

The King
01-24-2005, 07:29 AM
I think Bellicheck wanted his own guy in there anyways. He wanted to wash the organzation of the Parcels era.

DraftBoy
01-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Bledsoe was on his way out already, BB really really liked Brady from when he picked him, he was their #2 or #1 QB on their draft board that year, with Tim Rattay.