X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jersey1031
    • Feb 2003

PEERLESS...ha!

peerless price hasnt been the WR the falcons thought they'd be getting when they traded us that 23rd pick 2 years ago... he hasnt performed at all, and im glad. so essentially we traded peerless for willis... yea we definitley made out on that one...
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

We made out big time.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

i love seeing greedy bast***s get whats coming to them.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

evans had better numbers than price.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

Price was probably one of the best #2 receivers in the league, but he just doesn't have what it takes to be a consistent #1 that Atlanta thought they where getting. And I don't think Donahoe knew that before the trade. He just wanted back in the first round and thought that Reed could fill Price's shoes. Well Reed hasn't exactly panned out yet but I think that is behind him. He's now going into his 4th year and I think he will be a very productive receiver from the slot. We just need a guy who can throw the ball to all receivers and not lock onto any one receiver. Look at what the Patsys do. There aren't any babys crying because they don't get 10 passes thrown to them every freakin' game. Brady spreads the ball around very effectively. You are going to see a lot of teams leaning more towards this philosophy very soon.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
            We just need a guy who can throw the ball to all receivers and not lock onto any one receiver.
            You make a good point there. I think one of the reasons why Reed, and especially Aiken didn't preform up to snuff this year was b/c DB was always locked on to Moulds, and when he wasn't, on to Evans. I know Qb's have to develop trust w/ WRs, (Just look and Farve/Walker) but it seems DB is very hesitant to do that. I saw Aiken get open a lot during some games and not get a pass thrown to him. I liked most of what I saw from him this year, and I think if DB whould just throw it to him, he could be a dependable slot WR. Same w/ our TE's. What do you guys think?
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• jamze132
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
              You make a good point there. I think one of the reasons why Reed, and especially Aiken didn't preform up to snuff this year was b/c DB was always locked on to Moulds, and when he wasn't, on to Evans. I know Qb's have to develop trust w/ WRs, (Just look and Farve/Walker) but it seems DB is very hesitant to do that. I saw Aiken get open a lot during some games and not get a pass thrown to him. I liked most of what I saw from him this year, and I think if DB whould just throw it to him, he could be a dependable slot WR. Same w/ our TE's. What do you guys think?
              I agree. I hope that JP doesn't get it in his head that he has to throw the ball to Moulds or Evans every time. We have TE's, RB's, and other WR's that seem to be open more often than not. Speading the joy throughout the offense is a recipe for success.

Comment

• shotgun
                stop smokeing for your own health
                • May 2004

we maid out real big thats why i stated the go eagles f price thread and i got jumped on lol f u price

Comment

• venis2k1
                  Youboty can hope
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Finch1031
                  ... so essentially we traded peerless for willis...
                  the best part is that it was after price's contract year, we got willis for free.

Comment

• Jersey1031
                    • Feb 2003

tru, good call man

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

Yeah the trade turned out pretty good. Maybe we can bring back Price when Moulds leaves. Evans #1, Price #2? He should be a pretty cheap commodity when his contract expires with Atlanta.

Comment

• Jersey1031
                        • Feb 2003

nah we need a big reciever, theyre both short

Comment

Working...
                        X