PDA

View Full Version : Boy, somebody needs to go through Pittsburgh

Earthquake Enyart
01-24-2005, 11:05 AM
And take all sharp objects and shoelaces away from their fans...

http://www.steelerwatch.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=2

:snicker:

Warning: No profanity filter there. You can even say *****.

jamze132
01-24-2005, 11:20 AM
We here can all feel their pain. But I don't feel sorry for them.

Dozerdog
01-24-2005, 11:21 AM
:loser:

BAM
01-24-2005, 11:30 AM
That board is even more hilarious than our nonstop Bledsoe bashers. Great stuff.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I emailed a buddy of mine that is from just north of Pittsburgh and gave him a little and he emailed me back and said please don't say anything today, wait until tomorrow or the Wednesday.

Jeff1220
01-24-2005, 02:20 PM
This one was great:

The difference between Bill Cowher, and Dennis Green, Marty, and Dungy:
They all have fantastic regular season records.
The difference is that all of the others were ****ing FIRED for their inability to win in the playoffs.
I can't tell you who will win the Super Bowl next year, but I can guarantee you it won't be the Steelers.
If you can't win with homefield, the best record in football, the best defense, the best running game, and the best time of possession which has been the case twice on all counts, when will you win?

BillsFever21
01-24-2005, 02:54 PM
This is some great free entertainment.

BAM
01-24-2005, 03:12 PM
LMAO this one is great...

Kordell Stewart I owe you an apology

Don't get me wrong Kordy, you sucked big throbbing moosecock, but if the excuse flies for Ben, it has to work for you too.

In 2001 we plunged an injured Bettis into a nine man front, and did nothing on offense until we had to.

Kordell you played like ****, and when you had a chance to bring us back, you failed, but early in the game, we gave you no chance to play well.

Your ability to convert the constant 3rd downs you were put in created this Cowher monster, and in hindsight, you played pretty well considering the hand you were constantly dealt.

Now do me a favor, call Cowher, and tell him that unlike you Ben has skills, and should be turned loose.

The 1st reply to this thread...

HOLY ****!!! I've seen it all now! Why don't ya just go down to Baltimore and suck Kordell's ****!

Your one big ****en annoyance on this G'damn board!

:snicker:

jamze132
01-24-2005, 03:21 PM
Man this is funny stuff. It's funnier than listening to other teams defensive gameplans when they face Drew.