• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

ok im ready to say it, TOM BRADY is....

The best QB in the games Today. He does nothing but win BIG GAMES. Every year he has great numbers and wins games. As do other elite QBs in game. But unlike the Favres, mannings, mcnabbs. Tom Brady Doesn't choke in playoffs. He plays his best games when the games count most. He is on his way to another ring. a 3rd SB ring. He's only freakin 27. A border line HoFer already.

He's one of the best ever. He's so young too. He plays mistake free and just wins. BASTARD

I hate that mother ****a!!! I always said he was overrated, i can't lie to myself anymore. Its not just the system. Brady makes that system work
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Good for you Stampy!

Living in denial isn't healthy

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Heres food for thought. Brady replaced Drew and became one of the top QB's in the league. JP will displace Drew this year. I don't know, maybe JP can follow in Brady's footsteps and make us a perenial contender.

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

maybe drews a better teacher than player

Comment

• TheBrownBear
          • Dec 2004

Yeah, I always thought he and the Patriots were overrated until about half way through this season. I've now come to accept the fact that he really is a great QB. I don't think he's a borderline HOFer. I think he's a HOFer already. (if he wins the SB this year)

Like you said, he's only 27 so he'll be around to torture the Bills for another 5-7 years.

Comment

• STAMPY
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Sep 2003

Retire and make movies BRADY you ***!!!

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY
              maybe drews a better teacher than player
              I totally agree with this statement. I have posted before that I think Drew is one of the smartest QB's in the league. He just doesn't have it physically anymore. It's not a knock on him. He would be a great mentor for JP and I hope he sticks around the remainder of his contract to assist JP as our QB of the future. I just hope that when Drew tries to explain to him about leaving the pocket, JP leaves the room.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Retire and make movies BRADY you ***!!!
                This wouldn't hurt us either. Maybe he can somehow get in good with Spielberg.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Hard to argue...

He's calm, cool, and, collected. And on one ***** hell of a roll.

Comment

• shotgun
                    stop smokeing for your own health
                    • May 2004

The best QB in the games Today. He does nothing but win BIG GAMES. Every year he has great numbers and wins games. As do other elite QBs in game. But unlike the Favres, mannings, mcnabbs. Tom Brady Doesn't choke in playoffs. He plays his best games when the games count most. He is on his way to another ring. a 3rd SB ring. He's only freakin 27. A border line HoFer already.

He's one of the best ever. He's so young too. He plays mistake free and just wins. BASTARD

I hate that mother ****a!!! I always said he was overrated, i can't lie to myself anymore. Its not just the system. Brady makes that system work
                    u know your right and iam 100% with u on one thing even know how much i hate that s.o.b

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

I agree he is one of the better QBs in the league but I still don't put him at the top of the list. Belicheck is the reason the Pats are so successful.

Brady is almost never in a position to have to come from behind by many points (if at all). The defense and BB's gamplanning have been more or less perfect. The system that BB has put together requires a cool headed, steady QB. Brady is most definitely those two things. But if you put Brady on the Colts for example, he would look alot less impressive.

I will say that I gained alot more respect for Brady this year watching him take the hits and guiding the team in tough spots. There is no doubt he is a very, very good QB. But IMHO, if here were not in NE with BB, I don't think he has the same success.

JMHO.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        I agree he is one of the better QBs in the league but I still don't put him at the top of the list. Belicheck is the reason the Pats are so successful.

Brady is almost never in a position to have to come from behind by many points (if at all). The defense and BB's gamplanning have been more or less perfect. The system that BB has put together requires a cool headed, steady QB. Brady is most definitely those two things. But if you put Brady on the Colts for example, he would look alot less impressive.

I will say that I gained alot more respect for Brady this year watching him take the hits and guiding the team in tough spots. There is no doubt he is a very, very good QB. But IMHO, if here were not in NE with BB, I don't think he has the same success.

JMHO.
                        Over the past few years, Brady has engineered a number of really memorable combacks.

This year the Pats have played from ahead most of the time, but last year he has a number of incredible comebacks.

The Denver game where they took a saftey - Brady still brought them back.

The two Super Bowl wins were huge - both requiring Brady to lead game winning drives with little or no time.

If there was one QB right now in the league, with his team down 4 points and 1 minute on the clock, Brady is most likely the one guy in the league I want. I'd take him over Manning.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I think Belichek is the key to New England's success...but Brady is a close second. He's been compared to Montana which is unfair...he's still young and could very well fizzle out. But if he keeps playing at a high level, even if he doesn't lead a team to another title, he should be a first ballot HOFamer
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

As much as we hate them, you are kidding yourself if you don't agree with STAMPY's statement.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

I could see Brady playing well for another 10 years. It's not his physical skills that make him good. His strengths are his pocket presence and calmness under pressure and always knowing where the right receiver is
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X