PDA

View Full Version : When is it time for the Patidiots to dismantle their team

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-24-2005, 08:20 PM
:madcloud: It seems like the Patidiots will never go through salary cap mess and they have bigger names than we do!. it just doesn't seem fair it's time for them to be bad again. I would like to see the Patidiots salary cap and see how much money they have against the cap!!! :feedback:

Mr.Right
01-24-2005, 08:24 PM
I dunno....
:idunno:
But I think it's 'time' for you to change your screen name!:funny:

OpIv37
01-24-2005, 08:30 PM
last I heard they were miraculously UNDER the cap. Our best hope is that Bellicheck falters next year without his OC and DC. Otherwise, forget about winning the division for the next 3-4 years- it's just not happening.

BADTHINGSMAN
01-24-2005, 09:19 PM
:madcloud: It seems like the Patidiots will never go through salary cap mess and they have bigger names than we do!. it just doesn't seem fair it's time for them to be bad again. I would like to see the Patidiots salary cap and see how much money they have against the cap!!! :feedback:

Oh common havent you heard that the Pats have no stars on there team(lol)?? I cant imagine the Pats ever slipping up in the Cap in the near future.. When they traded Bledsoe to us alot thought they could be in trouble with no quality back up.. When they didnt resign Woody alot thought there line could be in trouble.. When they released Milloy alot thought there secondary would struggle.. When Law went down alot thought there secondary would be shredded by the Colts.. None of these panned out.. The Patriots if they ever run into cap problems just find new people for less money to fill in that spot.. Plus they have players that dont mind playing other positions.. Almost any player would take less money then they worth if the Pats came calling..

I believe this is Laws last season of his contract, if its not, he could be traded now that they realize they did great without him..

Dozerdog
01-24-2005, 09:26 PM
They win with guys named Randal Gay, Earthwind Moreland, and an old broke down WR running around in their secondary.

How much cheaper can a team get?

Stewie
01-25-2005, 08:27 AM
The pats are as good in the front office as they are on the field.

I don't think Pioli will let their cap situation deteriorate. However, the new guys (when Pioli eventually leaves sometime in the next 24 months) might not be as adept at managing it. Who knows. What we do know is we have our work cut out for us in 2005.

Historian
01-25-2005, 09:11 AM
The pats are as good in the front office as they are on the field.

Exactly. They may stumble a bit without the continuity of both coordinators, but the will be a playoff calibre team as long as they keep ridding themselves of aging talent.

JayWood
01-25-2005, 09:22 AM
This team does not have the best players, they have the right players for BB system. When they lose Weis and crennel they already have people to move into their positions (in house guys that have been groomed for the past 2 years) so they will not loose a beat. It is amazing to see what this organizatrion has done in the cap dominated era. I have said it once and will continue to say it....When head of player personal and the number one guy within the front office, Scott Pioli leaves that is when this team will begin to show signs of changes. But until then wether we like it or not the Patriots team and organization will continue to dominate the NFL

Captain gameboy
01-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Well one thing is for sure.

Take a look at the Patriot's roster.
They have six LSU guys on it.

That statistical anomaly relates to the relationship between Belichick and Nick Saban.

Safe to assume that that particular relationship is over.

jamze132
01-25-2005, 11:00 AM
I swear Belichick is treating his team like a Madden franchise. You can sign anyone and make them a winner. He has to be laughing at the rest of the league, especially the teams with cap problems who can't even compete. Maybe this is the key. Run your NFL team like it's a video game! It seems to work for Belichick.