• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Jim Kelly was on 97Rock yesterday...

did anybody here the full interview?? I caught this one note:

"We are Buffalonians for life. We're selling the house in Virginia and going to live here for good".

Thought that was cool.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

got to love jimbo for being a buffalonian through and through.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

his house in virginia is about 15 minutes from where i live.. it is enourmous.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        his house in virginia is about 15 minutes from where i live.. it is enourmous.
        according to an article in the paper last year he has never even spent a night there...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i know he has spent at least one night there.. because his brother pat had a phillip morris work party there and jim was serving drinks.. one of my close friends was there.. he said jim was still there at 1am when they left.. i cant imagine he flew home then.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            i know he has spent at least one night there.. because his brother pat had a phillip morris work party there and jim was serving drinks.. one of my close friends was there.. he said jim was still there at 1am when they left.. i cant imagine he flew home then.
            the article made it sound like the house wasn't finished...just relating what it said...

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

I thought Jimbo was getting a divorce?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                I thought Jimbo was getting a divorce?
                link please...

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

Any chance we can dump Drew and sign Jimmy to hold the clipboard?

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i dont know about the whole house.. but some of it is definately furnished.. my friend anthony told me the sportsbar in the place was huge and he had a full backboard signed by shaq

Comment

Working...
                    X