PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills wristbands?

DraftBoy
01-25-2005, 11:51 AM
I know that these wrist bands have become insanely popular and after seeing Eb's post about Hunter's Hope wrist bands, I was wondering if anybody has found, or has any extra ones theyd be willing to sell to me.

Ebenezer
01-25-2005, 11:54 AM
I know that these wrist bands have become insanely popular and after seeing Eb's post about Hunter's Hope wrist bands, I was wondering if anybody has found, or has any extra ones theyd be willing to sell to me.
define extra??

I have a Livestrong band (in memory of my mother) - not for sale.

DraftBoy
01-25-2005, 11:58 AM
define extra??

I have a Livestrong band (in memory of my mother) - not for sale.

Like with the livestrong bracelets they come in sets of 10, I was wondering if they made Bills bracelets and if they did and somebody bought an pack of them and had one they were looking to sell, I too have a livestrong bracelet in memory of my grandmother that i wear all the time.

Ebenezer
01-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Like with the livestrong bracelets they come in sets of 10, I was wondering if they made Bills bracelets and if they did and somebody bought an pack of them and had one they were looking to sell, I too have a livestrong bracelet in memory of my grandmother that i wear all the time.
the Bills do not have one that I know of...I know of the following:

Livestrong
Hunter's Hope
Boston Red Sox (transplants?)
Seattle Seahawks (Organ donation)

JD
01-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Bills should start doing this for the tsunami aid...
or
to help me raise money for my first car :idea:

Mr. Miyagi
01-25-2005, 02:34 PM
They need to raise money to cover Bledsoe's dead cap. :snicker:

Jeff1220
01-25-2005, 06:58 PM
I also have GIVEBLOOD and GIVESTRONG, along with my LIVESTRONG

The blood one is, as you'd probably guess, given to blood donors by the Red Cross. GiveStrong is from an organization that helps fight child abuse/neglect around the world, as child prostitution and other exploitive/abusive practices are huge business in many countries.

I've been hoping the Bills would get on board with a charity wristband too.

Hemlepp53
01-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah Wristbands would be cool. I know alot of my son's friends around the block here wear them. Its the COOL thing to do. I do know some of these are Crap Dollar store wristbands... Say Crap Like.. "That's Hot"... Dunno fellaz... once something becomes cool these days the value is removed from the COOL part of it and it becomes a FAD.. Bills Wristbands would be cool.. But I would want it to be for a good reason.. not just TEAM promotion... (TD)