X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Colorado Springs Area

Anybody here from the Colorado Springs Area? Might want to start a Bills Backers Club in the area. That would be sweet.
    The sweetest wall paper ever.
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

Sorry, not around there myself, but welcome aboard, trust me the site is addicting.
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Hopefully this doesn't upset people, but on that other Bills board, where a falling out/missunderstanding/misscommunication? led to the formation of this board, there is a Bills fan who hails from somewhere out in that neighborhood.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Welcome Sabre11!!!!!!!!! :)
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Sabre11
          • Aug 2002

Thanks for the Welcome. I found the site addicting and I just discovered it yesterday from a link on Drew Bledsoe's site. Cannot wait for the season to start.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
            • Jul 2002

You aren't alone there...we are all excited!
            Its all about the quest.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

i'm sure a few of us will be going to denver(not to be confused with jon denvur)this year.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Sabre11
                • Aug 2002

That John Denvur is full of ****..........

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  Hopefully this doesn't upset people, but on that other Bills board, where a falling out/missunderstanding/misscommunication? led to the formation of this board, there is a Bills fan who hails from somewhere out in that neighborhood.
                  Tiger-

THIS IS NOT THE OTHER BOARD!

Feel free to mention any other Bills site without censorship or recrimination.! LOL

Billsinsider.com
                  TwoBillsDrive
                  BuffaloBills.com
                  BillsRock
                  Shout
                  BillsDaily

To answeryour question, I Believe "Flown The Coop" hails from Colorado Springs as well. Get his behind over here!

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
                    Red Foreman says: Squish the Damn Fish
                    • Aug 2002

I'm here and hailing from the Springs, or as all the road signs proclaim it - Colo Spgs (don't ask me why...)
                    Comic Book Guy Last night's game was, without a doubt, the worst ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                      • Jul 2002

Hey, Flown, I was in Old Town on Saturday. I walked most of King Street and passed Bugsy's. I have been there. Have you ever been to King Fish (not on King Street)? I do love Old Town. I bet you miss it too.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                      The only answer I found for all this hurt
                      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
                        • Aug 2002

Definitely - I've been there as well, as Old Town is a great place to walk around with bars and restaurants...

BTW, I just love these damn Washington Post writers anointing the Redskins' Steve Spurrier King of the Redskins after that pre-season game Saturday. It was their possible starting QB against the third-string 49er defense (a team that looked ready to hit the plane back to California...)

They'll learn come September 8th...
                        Comic Book Guy Last night's game was, without a doubt, the worst ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                          • Jul 2002

AHHHH! I can't even bear to hear about the Skins. I've learned to tune them out for the most part. Yeah, they're hailing Spurrier now, but wait until the Skins lose a few games, then he'll be crucified! And I still bet he'll be out on his ass at the end of this season. I bet that's one thing you don't miss about this area. lol

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                          The only answer I found for all this hurt
                          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Sabre11
                            • Aug 2002

Hey FTC, where do you watch the Bills at or if at all? Do you head up to Denver? or to do have some place here in the Springs. I'm at Peterson.

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
                              • Aug 2002

Sabre11-

I have the dish, but a good place to watch Bills games is up in Denver at LoDo's, as the Colorado Bills Backers are there...

There are also some good bars around the Springs, as a lot of people at my work swear by the Overtime, although it's a Steelers bar...

Jaded-

The only problem is I traded idiotic Redskins talk for moronic Broncos coverage - although right now, I think the Skins is worse.

I just thought it's pretty telling that Spurrier is trying to pump up his QB's confidence by using them against the 49er scrubs. They looked awful in the first quarter, which is what really telling in pre-season...

Comment

Working...
                              X