PDA

View Full Version : Drew's days are numbered.

Iehoshua
01-26-2005, 05:15 PM
I can feel it in the water. All the talk with Ralph and Tom, they know it too. Drew is like Columbus.... history. No more will we have to utter the name Bledsoe in reference of the starting QB position. No more will we toil over seeing him choke during the most important games we play. No more will we scream "THROW IT! THROW IT! THROW IT!" ala Bill Parcells at our TV screens when Drew dropped back to pass.

The day of his ousting is near, and a glorious day it will be for all who love the Bills!

jamze132
01-26-2005, 05:46 PM
How do I start a thread?

jamze132
01-26-2005, 05:47 PM
The management are a bunch of amigos!

:clap: :dance: :posrep:
:tip:

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Good for Drew! :up:

Remember when Rob Johnson got OUT of Buffalo?:headscrat
:ontome:
He went to a team that went on to win the Super Bowl! :irule:
Maybe Brady can get him his old "back-up" QB job back in N.E. next season!:funny:

Iehoshua
01-26-2005, 06:09 PM
Good for Drew! :up:

Remember when Rob Johnson got OUT of Buffalo?:headscrat
:ontome:
He went to a team that went on to win the Super Bowl! :irule:
Maybe Brady can get him his old "back-up" QB job back in N.E. next season!:funny:
...still old material. You gotta show some innovation. I've read this rant a dozen times from you before. It was great the first few, but it's gone sour.

HAMMER
01-26-2005, 06:24 PM
I can feel it in the water. All the talk with Ralph and Tom, they know it too. Drew is like Columbus.... history. No more will we have to utter the name Bledsoe in reference of the starting QB position. No more will we toil over seeing him choke during the most important games we play. No more will we scream "THROW IT! THROW IT! THROW IT!" ala Bill Parcells at our TV screens when Drew dropped back to pass.

The day of his ousting is near, and a glorious day it will be for all who love the Bills!

I don't want Drew as a starter anymore either, not many do! But I sure would love to have him on our bench backing up Losman. He would be one of the best backups in the league and holds the huge advantage of knowing the offense. Be careful in wishing him gone, I can hear it now. "Why did they run Bledsoe out of town, Losman is not ready, wah, wah, wah......."