PDA

View Full Version : Ya' gotta love the Pats!

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 05:43 PM
They are building a 'dynasty' up there in New England! :up: It reminds me so much of the "good old days" when my San Francisco 49ers were kickin' ass, takin' names, and winning Super Bowls for :hail:"Eddie D."!

I won't go as far as calling Tom Brady the "new Joe Montana" but he just might be the closest thing since....
;)

Go Pats!
:urock:
And enjoy this 'run' Patriots fans!
Some teams never even win ONE Super Bowl :snicker2: Your guys are going for #3!

Iehoshua
01-26-2005, 05:46 PM
They are building a 'dynasty' up there in New England! :up: It reminds me so much of the "good old days" when my San Francisco 49ers were kickin' ass, takin' names, and winning Super Bowls for :hail:"Eddie D."!

I won't go as far as calling Tom Brady the "new Joe Montana" but he just might be the closest thing since....
;)

Go Pats!
Some teams never even win ONE Super Bowl :snicker2: Your guys are going for #3!
Aww, c'mon Mr. Right! This post, while it may antagonize the some, is not near the magnitude of others I've seen from you. I'm disappointed. You can do better! This post is clearly not the work of the King of Trolls I've known...
:cynic:

jamze132
01-26-2005, 05:51 PM
You don't have to love the Patsys. They are gay.

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Yo Darth.....
I was just trying to post something positive about one of the teams competing in this years' Super Bowl! :up:

It's the off-season, you know!:unhappy:

Iehoshua
01-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Yo Darth.....
I was just trying to post something positive about one of the teams competing in this years' Super Bowl! :up:

It's the off-season, you know!:unhappy:
Err I dunno.. I've seen better material outta you... Your track record here at the Zone is not living up to the hype. The Black Bear blew the doors off the place... Your reign has been pretty quiet thus far..
:sad:

jamze132
01-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Err I dunno.. I've seen better material outta you... Your track record here at the Zone is not living up to the hype. The Black Bear blew the doors off the place... Your reign has been pretty quiet thus far..
:sad:
:clap:

THATHURMANATOR
01-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Nice try man. You are a card

Mr. Cynical
01-26-2005, 07:06 PM

;)

Go Pats!
Some teams never even win ONE Super Bowl :snicker2: Your guys are going for #3!...

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 07:29 PM
C'mon people....
:nono:
Show some 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' to the AFC Champions!:clap:

im4bflo
01-26-2005, 07:47 PM
F the Pats, and F the Niner's.

Nighthawk
01-26-2005, 09:24 PM
C'mon people....
:nono:
Show some 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' to the AFC Champions!:clap:

Hey, did you guys get any kind of trophy for being the worst team in the league? Just asking... :clap:

jamze132
01-26-2005, 09:56 PM
It must have been unbelievably hard to be worse thast the Dolphins this year. Do you have any idea what the hell they went through this year. Damn, the 49rs really do suck. BAD! Sorry about Leinart.

Mr.Right
01-27-2005, 07:44 AM
:offtopic: We're talkin' PATS here.....
NOT 49ers!:nono:

The King
01-27-2005, 07:46 AM
12 posts a day from Mr. Right. Not one of them interesting. :up: Way to go!

Michael82
01-27-2005, 07:50 AM
Ya gotta love the Pats?!?! :rofl: :roflmao:

**** THE PATS! :mad: