PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for JP Losman!

im4bflo
01-26-2005, 07:34 PM
It's time to get JP some experience with the starters, he's a little behind because of his injury, and he's not getting any, riding the pine.
I won't complain if he struggles, because I know it takes time, but the quicker we get threw the struggles, the quicker this team get's better, and get's back to getting that Lombardi Trophy!
The longer they take making the switch, the harder it will be, keeping this team together, so I'm for going with JP NOW!

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 07:49 PM
He can't be any worse than the guys you've had in the past!
:headscrat
.....the guy who lost all the Super Bowls.... Todd Collins.....the "Canadian midget" and the "surfer dude"....Billy Joe...Van Pelt.....:rolleyes:

:eeklol: WOW!!!!
you guys have had some really awful QBs up there in Buffalo! :funny:

im4bflo
01-26-2005, 07:57 PM
.....the guy who lost all the Super Bowls.... Todd Collins.....the "Canadian midget" and the "surfer dude"....Billy Joe...Van Pelt.....:rolleyes:

How did our QB look this year against those niner's?
F the niner's! and their (Mr. Wrong) fans!

BAM
01-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Who's gonna be the 9er's starting QB next year? :scratch:

OpIv37
01-26-2005, 07:59 PM

yeah, Elvis Grbac and Jeff Garcia are really going to end up in the Hall of Fame. Your future is Ratay and Dorsey- enjoy the #1 pick- I have a feeling this year won't be your last one.

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Who's gonna be the 9er's starting QB next year? :scratch:
Thats a good question! :idunno:

OpIv37
01-26-2005, 08:02 PM
It's time to get JP some experience with the starters, he's a little behind because of his injury, and he's not getting any, riding the pine.
I won't complain if he struggles, because I know it takes time, but the quicker we get threw the struggles, the quicker this team get's better, and get's back to getting that Lombardi Trophy!
The longer they take making the switch, the harder it will be, keeping this team together, so I'm for going with JP NOW!

I don't care if it's Drew or JP- I just want this team to WIN. I know a lot of people have opinions on this, but I don't know who gives us the best shot at winning: Drew, who clearly has weaknesses, or JP, who is raw and inexperienced. But I'm not willing to suffer through another mediocre season so JP can learn the ropes- I just hope he's ready.

im4bflo
01-26-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't care if it's Drew or JP- I just want this team to WIN. I know a lot of people have opinions on this, but I don't know who gives us the best shot at winning: Drew, who clearly has weaknesses, or JP, who is raw and inexperienced. But I'm not willing to suffer through another mediocre season so JP can learn the ropes- I just hope he's ready.
We tried this year with Drew, it's time to go with our future!

The Natrix
01-26-2005, 08:07 PM
:mex:

OpIv37
01-26-2005, 08:09 PM
We tried this year with Drew, it's time to go with our future!

I'm all for getting JP some experience, just wondering if there's a way to do it without tanking 2 or 3 winnable games while he learns the ropes.

Nighthawk
01-26-2005, 09:20 PM

Dude, you really shouldn't be coming in here and talking trash when your 49ers are currently a shell of what they used to be! Nice team...you've got a lot to look forward to in the next couple of years! :loser:

Mr.Right
01-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Dude, you really shouldn't be coming in here and talking trash when your 49ers are currently a shell of what they used to be! Nice team...you've got a lot to look forward to in the next couple of years! :loser:
So how did your guys do in the playoffs this year?:headscrat

OH, thats right....:snicker:
they couldn't beat Pittsburgh's third stringers! :funny:

Philagape
01-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Did someone lose a dog? I keep hearing barking in here ......

Philagape
01-26-2005, 10:08 PM

Teams the 49ers couldn't beat this year:
Atlanta
New Orleans
Seattle (twice)
St. Louis (twice)
Jets
Chicago
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Miami
Washington
Buffalo
New England

Only team the 49ers did beat this year:
Arizona :snicker:

jamze132
01-26-2005, 10:09 PM

So who are you guys gonna pick with your OVERALL #1? Ya know, ya gotta really suck to get that pick! Looks like you guys are turning into the Bengals.

So ya wanna talk about us not beating Pittsburgh? Didn't we beat the **** out of you guys? Didn't 3 different QB's lead scoring drives against your sorry ass team? Get out of here! On second thought, stick around and keep posting, you are hilarious!

jmb1099
01-27-2005, 06:07 AM
Teams the 49ers couldn't beat this year:
Atlanta
New Orleans
Seattle (twice)
St. Louis (twice)
Jets
Chicago
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Miami
Washington
Buffalo
New England

Only team the 49ers did beat this year:
Arizona :snicker: Nice!

mysticsoto
01-27-2005, 08:03 AM

So...since we beat the crap out of you...To make it an even match, if you faced Pittsburgh, you'd probably have to face their practice squad as well as potential draft picks ???

Nah, you'd still lose.

im4bflo
01-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Just keep dreaming of your past, because your future is a lot farther away than ours. :loser: