PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Salary cap for all 32 teams.

ScottLawrence
01-27-2005, 01:15 PM
http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp

13 Buffalo Bills $9.08455 M
Tom Donahoe has done master job of keeping the Bills' salary cap situation under control since slashing the roster back in 2001. They probably don't have enough cap room to be major players in free agency, but they've done a nice job of retaining their own. DT Pat Williams and LT Jonas Jennings are the team's only key unrestricted free agents. The Bills should have the cap room (especially with Eric Moulds' standing offer to rework his own contract to free up cap space) to re-sign both players, if they should so choose.

We are in great shape salary cap wise and it could get even better with the restructuring of Moulds's salary and perhaps the release of Bledsoe.

eyedog
01-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Yes but they will need some of that money to extend Clements.

ScottLawrence
01-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Yes but they will need some of that money to extend Clements.

Why not just extend him next year?

He is definitly worth the Franchise Tag after next season, IMO.

eyedog
01-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I don't really care how they go about it, but they had better get Nate done because I don't want him walking.

Ebenezer
01-27-2005, 02:25 PM
http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp

We are in great shape salary cap wise and it could get even better with the restructuring of Moulds's salary and perhaps the release of Bledsoe.
first, I have no clue if those numbers are correct...
second, if they are correct, get ready to fleece Tennessee...
third, think about the amount of money other teams have to spend...that will make it hard for the Bills to shop

don't say great just yet...after taking care of salary cap adjustments, tendering contracts to RFA and EFA the Bills will need every dollar they can get out of restructuring Moulds and Bledsoe and getting rid of Henry and Prioleau

ScottLawrence
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
first, I have no clue if those numbers are correct...
second, if they are correct, get ready to fleece Tennessee...
third, think about the amount of money other teams have to spend...that will make it hard for the Bills to shop

don't say great just yet...after taking care of salary cap adjustments, tendering contracts to RFA and EFA the Bills will need every dollar they can get out of restructuring Moulds and Bledsoe and getting rid of Henry and Prioleau

Good point.

But, IMO, the Bills don't really have to "shop" in Free agency.

Other then a Tackle, I don't expect the Bills to do much more in Free agency period.

ryven
01-27-2005, 02:56 PM
It just makes me happy to know that Miami is in cap hell.

jamze132
01-27-2005, 03:16 PM
I really think we have to be carefull of what we do in the next couple of years do to the fact that Clements needs to be locked up for years to come. I know I have slammed him at times but he really is a top 5 corner in the league. And if he stops making bonehead plays, than he deserves top 5 money. Does anyone have a feeler on his loyalty to Buffalo? Or will he be strictly driven by money?