Truth & Rumors about Henry to the Fins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajsdx
    • Aug 2003

Truth & Rumors about Henry to the Fins...

"An obstacle that might have kept the Dolphins from acquiring running back Travis Henry from Buffalo apparently doesn't exist. That's because the Bills wouldn't be concerned about trading Henry to a division rival.
    -- Miami Herald

Are the Bills seeking a second-round draft choice for Henry? "You could look at it that way," Bills GM Tom Donahoe said. "We want to do something that is fair, whether it's a player, a draft pick or a pick and a player.
    -- Palm Beach Post"

The second quote we already knew...but the first is intriguing because so many of us here, myself included, don't want to see Henry as a dolphin. Apparently the Bills' FO doesn't feel the same way -- I guess bc Ricky Williams retired bc the Fins had no line and were running him into the ground, and Henry is at best a poor poor poor poor poor poor poor man's version of RW. Still, I'd prefer to see him shipped out to the west coast.
  • regor
    • Jul 2002

I think all Bills fans would rather see him go somewhere other than Miami but if they offer the best deal I'm not worried about playing him twice a year

Comment

• Billsouth
      • Jul 2002

if he goes to miami it wont be for a 2nd rounder since they dont have one.
      "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• carybillsfan
        • Aug 2003

Why do we care if goes to Miami? He'll probably be hurt when he plays us anyways.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by carybillsfan
          Why do we care if goes to Miami? He'll probably be hurt when he plays us anyways.
          shhh- don't tell the Dolphins that- we want McMichael.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
          X