PDA

View Full Version : Truth & Rumors about Henry to the Fins...

ajsdx
01-27-2005, 04:37 PM
"An obstacle that might have kept the Dolphins from acquiring running back Travis Henry from Buffalo apparently doesn't exist. That's because the Bills wouldn't be concerned about trading Henry to a division rival.
-- Miami Herald

Are the Bills seeking a second-round draft choice for Henry? "You could look at it that way," Bills GM Tom Donahoe said. "We want to do something that is fair, whether it's a player, a draft pick or a pick and a player.
-- Palm Beach Post"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/01/27/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

The second quote we already knew...but the first is intriguing because so many of us here, myself included, don't want to see Henry as a dolphin. Apparently the Bills' FO doesn't feel the same way -- I guess bc Ricky Williams retired bc the Fins had no line and were running him into the ground, and Henry is at best a poor poor poor poor poor poor poor man's version of RW. Still, I'd prefer to see him shipped out to the west coast.

Novacane
01-27-2005, 04:52 PM
I think all Bills fans would rather see him go somewhere other than Miami but if they offer the best deal I'm not worried about playing him twice a year

Billsouth
01-27-2005, 05:58 PM
if he goes to miami it wont be for a 2nd rounder since they dont have one.

carybillsfan
01-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Why do we care if goes to Miami? He'll probably be hurt when he plays us anyways.

OpIv37
01-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Why do we care if goes to Miami? He'll probably be hurt when he plays us anyways.

shhh- don't tell the Dolphins that- we want McMichael.