X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

I found a Trade for Henry

The agent for Randy McMichael wants a new contract.
    His current deal runs out after the next season, but new coach Nick Saban may want to see McMike up close before giving him a deal. Agent Drew Rosenhaus would not comment on the possibility of a holdout, which isn't a great sign.

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    His current deal runs out after the next season, but new coach Nick Saban may want to see McMike up close before giving him a deal. Agent Drew Rosenhaus would not comment on the possibility of a holdout, which isn't a great sign.

https://registration.miami.com/reg/l...2F10754242.htm
    Rosenhaus?? TD seemed to get the WM deal done without problem....

The Bills would save $600K on the cap (RM is $455,000) and upgrade a position of need...

I would serious consider that one...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Lets make a Deal

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

The only thing that concerns me is Rosenhaus- it would be great to steal some talent from a division rival and he'd be a definite upgrade at TE, but I'm afraid we'd have to overpay.

Don't forget we need to resign or replace Jennings, resign P Williams and leave some cap space for Clements next year.

On the other hand, how is McMichael's blocking ability? An experienced TE would provide a dump off option for JP and make me more comfortable with him at QB.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

i would rather take a young proven commedity than gamble on a second or third round pick. i guess like most things, it all depends on the price.

Comment

• regor
            • Jul 2002

I don't want RM. No thanks

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Are you guys talking about a straight player trade? That doesn't seem fair to us! A 1300-1400+ yard running back for an ok tight end? Tony Gonzalez, and a few others might be the only ones worth a trade like that. I'd still want a 3rd or 4th rd draft pick from Miami if this is to be the case!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Are you guys talking about a straight player trade? That doesn't seem fair to us! A 1300-1400+ yard running back for an ok tight end? Tony Gonzalez, and a few others might be the only ones worth a trade like that. I'd still want a 3rd or 4th rd draft pick from Miami if this is to be the case!

Are you nuts? RM has been a good TE and to think that the qb's throwing to him were FieFee.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Are you nuts? RM has been a good TE and to think that the qb's throwing to him were FieFee.

Bad QBs do make tight ends look good

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto

Really! because I DO NOT want to trade him to Miami but I would love this deal and don't think Miami would go for it. That's one hell of a weapon to put with Moulds, Evans and Willis!
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                      Really! because I DO NOT want to trade him to Miami but I would love this deal and don't think Miami would go for it. That's one hell of a weapon to put with Moulds, Evans and Willis!
                      I concur- Henry for McMichael would definitely help us but it would be difficult to convince Miami of his worth. I would even say we'd get the better end of this deal.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                        Bad QBs do make tight ends look good

Subtle...let's see who gets it.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                          Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          I concur- Henry for McMichael would definitely help us but it would be difficult to convince Miami of his worth. I would even say we'd get the better end of this deal.

I wouldn't see Miami doing that trade. RM is a release valve for our QB's and a play maker at times. We do need a RB badly, but TH health remains a problem because he is hurt a lot I think that would be the only thing that woud leave Miami unsure about that trade, and why they wouldn't do that.

Comment

• jaja54
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            Bingo! That's why it won't happen unless Buffalo throws soemthing else into the mix!

Comment

• Samphin1
                              • Mar 2004

Keep dreaming. The only way Randy gets traded is if he becomes a mjor pain and holds out, complains about the team publicly etc. Plus, since he is unhappy with his contract, don't you think that if he gets traded anywhere that he will want to re-structure or extend? You aren't getting him for a 455,000 a year contract. He will cost much more than that.

Plus, whoever said he is just an ok tight end is dead wrong. He combines great speed and power to make a deadly combo. Linebackers can't keep up with him and DB's can't bring him down.

That being said, no way Miami trades him. This is fantasy at best. I still strongly think that Henry will NOT be a PHIN next year and, if by the off chance he does, it won't be with Randy going to Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                              X