PDA

View Full Version : Best Superbowl Memory For Bills

jamze132
01-28-2005, 04:43 PM
There has been so much talk lately about worst Superbowl memories (ESPN gave us the worste ever with the kick) ever. But what is your BEST memory from our 4 appearances?

For me it has to be Don Bebee knocking the ball out of Leon Lett's hand. Second would have to be leading Dallas at halftime 13-6 in our last appearance.

don137
01-28-2005, 04:50 PM
I think when Bruce sacked Hostettler for the safety. After that play I really felt like the Bills were going to win it...

Dozerdog
01-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Steve Tasker Blocking the punt in the third Super Bowl- I thought we would really take over from that point on.

Mr.Right
01-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Scott Norwood's kick sailing 'WIDE RIGHT'!:funny:

PhinsFan66
01-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Not to kick you when you're down, but how can you have any "best" SB memories?? AFC Championship memories YESSSS, but not SB's.

Mr.Right
01-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Not to kick you when you're down, but how can you have any "best" SB memories?? AFC Championship memories YESSSS, but not SB's.
Go ahead and "kick em'"......
they deserve it!:funny:

unpaid_bills
01-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Mr Right what is best memory of last years 49ers season?

That is what I thought.

Mr.Right
01-28-2005, 09:32 PM

That is what I thought.
I really enjoyed watching the games they played against the Cardinals! :snicker:

Charlieguide
01-28-2005, 11:27 PM
I think when Bruce sacked Hostettler for the safety. After that play I really felt like the Bills were going to win it...

Steve Tasker Blocking the punt in the third Super Bowl- I thought we would really take over from that point on.

Definitely two of my favorites. Those plays showed defensive and ST dominance! (at least for a short time . . .)

I also loved Tasker's KO return . . . in XXVII? Remember, he was set up as one of the mid-level blockers, the kick came up short, and he took it DEEP into Dallas territory!

Historian
01-29-2005, 06:25 AM
The bomb Lofton caught right at the beginning of SB 25. It really knocked the Giants back on their heels...temporarilly.

SABURZFAN
01-29-2005, 08:20 AM

i think it was that 41-7 ass beating that we gave them. :up:

SABURZFAN
01-29-2005, 08:23 AM
I really enjoyed watching the games they played against the Cardinals! :snicker:

i can honestly say that you were one of VERY few people.neither team was worth watching last year.

imbondz
01-29-2005, 08:30 AM
the entire 1st SuperBowl was the best moment, up until the final second

generalmills
01-29-2005, 11:15 AM
The drive leading up to the miss in 25. B-4 the drive I just knew that the offense would do it and give us a chance for the win. And they did just that. (I miss that confidence)

unpaid_bills
01-29-2005, 11:56 AM
i think it was that 41-7 ass beating that we gave them. :up:
I know I wanted to hear him say it. I dont personally have a favorite memory it was hard watching all the games after the Giants. I really thought we would win each game as a fan --

Typ0
01-29-2005, 06:43 PM
The drive leading up to the miss in 25. B-4 the drive I just knew that the offense would do it and give us a chance for the win. And they did just that. (I miss that confidence)

I disagree with that...the offense fell up short and asked too much of Norwood...sorry that's just my opinion. The offense we had should have gotten more yards and won the game.

Mr.Reality
01-29-2005, 06:51 PM
Listening to the Bills/Giants Super Bowl from the middle of the Saudi Arabian desert. It was on at like, 2 or 3 in the morning and I had guard duty. Probably the best guard duty I ever did. haha. I sat there and listened to the Super Bowl the whole time.

I had my dad tape it and I saw it when I got back. Even knowing who was gonna win, I still thought, and think, it was the best Super Bowl I ever saw.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-30-2005, 01:26 AM
Best SB memory I have is seeing us get to 4 straight I wish we would've just won 1 but I'm just glad that we we're in 4 straight bowls. NO team in the NFL will ever do what we did not even the Patidiots they won't be there next yr. I hope!

Novacane
01-30-2005, 08:07 AM
Listening to the Bills/Giants Super Bowl from the middle of the Saudi Arabian desert. It was on at like, 2 or 3 in the morning and I had guard duty. Probably the best guard duty I ever did. haha. I sat there and listened to the Super Bowl the whole time.

I had my dad tape it and I saw it when I got back. Even knowing who was gonna win, I still thought, and think, it was the best Super Bowl I ever saw.

I taped it too.................and have never watched it.

SabreEleven
01-30-2005, 09:26 AM
I disagree with that...the offense fell up short and asked too much of Norwood...sorry that's just my opinion. The offense we had should have gotten more yards and won the game.

Agreed, Typ0. I think that the Bills were a much better team than the Giants. I think that Marv got out-coached by the Tuna. The game should have never came down to that kick. When the Giants came out with two linemen and all those DB's, we should have run the ball down their throat, but we never made the adjustment.

Mr. Cynical
01-30-2005, 11:12 PM
1. Beebe's Lett Play
2. Thurmans' juke on the Dallas safety in the first half of SB 28 for the TD. It was a great move.

footballhottie
03-24-2005, 12:20 PM

That is what I thought.that right buddy!! we kicked your ass!!!!!!!!! i dont know how u can show your face on a bills board.....didnt you guys win like 2 games?? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FlyingElvis
03-24-2005, 01:26 PM
You mean there is one? :clap:

I actually do have one. Super Bowl XXV was one helluva game. No one play comes to mind, just the whole game. Maybe the best ever. Along with Super Bowl XXXVIII with its wild finish.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-24-2005, 02:31 PM
You guys can still remember those superbowls???

Holy crap that was so long ago I wasn't even of drinking age!

wait...I just repressed all of those memories....

gobuffalo2007
03-24-2005, 03:50 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Mr.Right I hate you!!!!!
you got me banned I WANT YOU GONE!!
DAMN YOU MR.RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep:

bigbub2352
03-24-2005, 04:00 PM
leon seals crushing jeff hostetler

Slim
03-24-2005, 04:26 PM

I hope u rot in hell forever, or atleast till the bills win the SB...

gobuffalo2007
03-24-2005, 05:05 PM
I hope u rot in hell forever, or atleast till the bills win the SB...
I hope that wasnt a bills joke.

Sportsuser101
03-24-2005, 06:06 PM
I'll watch my tape of the Giants/Bills SB when the Bills win a superbowl. Its still too fresh in my mind.

STAMPY
03-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Lets be honest here, we can't rip Mr Right on last year, in this thread he can talk crap. San Fran has great SB memories we don't. Just call a spade a spade. Let the bastard have his day

We'd be doing what we complain bout Miami fans when we talk bout this years beating and they bring up 2 years ago.

PUCKER
03-24-2005, 10:22 PM
There has been so much talk lately about worst Superbowl memories (ESPN gave us the worste ever with the kick) ever. But what is your BEST memory from our 4 appearances?

For me it has to be Don Bebee knocking the ball out of Leon Lett's hand. Second would have to be leading Dallas at halftime 13-6 in our last appearance.
The Beebe one is mine,too. Dont count your chickens before they hatch,Mr. Lett! :up:

chubluv
03-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Agreed, Typ0. I think that the Bills were a much better team than the Giants. I think that Marv got out-coached by the Tuna. The game should have never came down to that kick. When the Giants came out with two linemen and all those DB's, we should have run the ball down their throat, but we never made the adjustment.

Agreed! If Our defense could have stopped them on one of those long drives we would have won the game (well at least thats my opinion). I know coulda woulda shoulda!!!!

Oh well I guess my favorite moment is Thurmans 31 yd TD run in #25.