PDA

View Full Version : I'm so jealous

BironsGirl43
11-27-2002, 04:11 PM
Check this brochure out.. for the Nutcracker!! It's Biron and his beautiful bride Anne Marie! They are so incredibly cute together and it looks amazing to see her in her little ballerina outfit and him in his goalie gear.. hehe.. they look awesome!! But I can't help but feel slightly jealous of her.. lol.. I mean.. I wish I was the one there!! *sigh*:xplode:

http://www.sabres.com/community/PDF/nutcracker.pdf

Anyone going to see the show btw? I really want to!

SABURZFAN
11-28-2002, 02:10 AM
he may realize one day that he should have married you and not her.although,i have to say that she's a hottie.:pant:

Ð
11-28-2002, 06:35 AM
Actually, I hear that Martin likes to put on the tutu once in a while ;)

Earthquake Enyart
11-28-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Actually, I hear that Martin likes to put on the tutu once in a while ;)

Then she puts on his mask, then....

Ð
11-28-2002, 09:51 AM
Puts one through the five-hole

BironsGirl43
11-28-2002, 02:26 PM
BigDoug! He doesn't put on tutu's!! lol..

Where's Jaded?... I'm sure she'd enjoy this picture.. it's so cute! Honestly.. it looks so cool.. the innocent little ballerina with the big, tall and strong goalie!! :) And they are such a nice couple.. awww.. I'm so glad he picked a normal girl not one of those nasty fake girls with the implants and what not.. she's just normal.. he's got great taste! :)

Buffarama
11-28-2002, 10:42 PM
No wonder he can't concentrate on hockey lately......

Sabre Ally
11-28-2002, 10:51 PM
:rofl:

BironsGirl43
11-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Oh and why can't he buffarama!?

He played real well last night

Patrick76777
11-29-2002, 08:11 AM
What does she go, 75 lbs.

BironsGirl43
11-29-2002, 03:07 PM
What does she "go"? lol.. what do you mean.. and she's tiny.. nothing wrong with that! :)

Buffarama
11-29-2002, 08:22 PM
She looks OK to me ;)

BironsGirl43
12-09-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
She looks OK to me ;)

Ahahahaha.. she's a pretty girl for sure :)

She's not like some of the hockeywives who look like they came out of a "hockeywife factory" lol!:friends:

The_Philster
12-09-2002, 06:10 PM
She is a cutie. What's this thing about hockey wives though?

Jay McKee's wife is a doll and a sweet gal as well

BironsGirl43
12-09-2002, 06:18 PM
Philster posting in here eh? Crazy.. lol!

Aww I've never seen Jay McKee's wife.. that's awesome.. she's pretty!! thanks for sharing the pic! :)

Well most of the hockey wives I've seen.. don't have natural beauty whatsoever.. they have those fake orange tans.. not the nice kind.. bleach blonde hair.. not natural.. and the majority have implants.. they aren't pretty at all! Most are just fake and not very pretty.. rarely do you see one without makeup caked on.. and just genuinely cute.. ya know?

The_Philster
12-09-2002, 06:46 PM
I watch the Sabres as well....just not that often and I'm not as into hockey as I am into football.
Nicole was a Jill for a few years....she went to Jay's hockey games, he used to go to Bills games. I got to meet her a few times last season before she left the squad. My guess is that she's finishing up her schooling cause she was telling me she was working on her computer degree (only on the promo squad in 2001).
Other than Nicole and Marty's wife, I haven't seen any...other than Gretsky's and Peca's wives.

Rude American
12-09-2002, 06:47 PM
women hate being married to hockey players. Didn't you see slapshot? Baseball players are where it's at. I'm available and I have a big woody bat.

Sabre Ally
12-09-2002, 07:30 PM
:lmao: Sure we've seen Slapshot, but we've also seen Bull Durham, eh.

Valerie
12-09-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43 BigDoug! He doesn't put on tutu's!! lol..

Where's Jaded?... I'm sure she'd enjoy this picture.. it's so cute! Honestly.. it looks so cool.. the innocent little ballerina with the big, tall and strong goalie!! :) And they are such a nice couple.. awww.. I'm so glad he picked a normal girl not one of those nasty fake girls with the implants and what not.. she's just normal.. he's got great taste! :)
Sorry, BironsGirl, I guess I missed this thread. lol I usually don't play on the hockey board. Marty is a cute guy and she is a beautiful girl. I didn't realize he was married. He's young, right? Well, don't feel too bad, my man's married too and I have yet to find a suitable replacement. :sadwalk:

BironsGirl43
12-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Yeah Jaded.. he got married in July of this year.. he was only 24 at the time...... he's crazy.. lol!

That sucks about Flutie though.. he is so perfect for you.. :(

Dozerdog
12-09-2002, 08:44 PM
Anybody who intentionally gets in the way of frozen rubber flying at ya at 100 MPH should stay as far away as possible from anything associated with "NUTCRACKER":teeth::loblo:

BironsGirl43
12-09-2002, 09:49 PM
LOL@Dozer!!

Nutcracker.... lol.. all the Sabres are in it.. eh? That would be a sight to see! I heard it was cancelled though.. too bad!