PDA

View Full Version : Clump's Power Rankings

clumping platelets
11-27-2002, 05:26 PM
http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=11&state=news&nid=2848

They are back!

The_Philster
11-27-2002, 05:33 PM
I wonder how far Philly will fall with Jay Feeley as the QB.
BTW, Bet against the Bucs ;)

missphin_2001
11-27-2002, 07:29 PM
Interesting you have the Colts over the Phins, especially that the Phins beat the Colts IN Indy, and they also beat the Broncos IN Mile High.

But hey, it's your rankings...and for the most part I agree.

Novacane
11-27-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by missphin_2001
Interesting you have the Colts over the Phins, especially that the Phins beat the Colts IN Indy, and they also beat the Broncos IN Mile High.

But hey, it's your rankings...and for the most part I agree.

I think he listed the reason the Colts are listed higher than the phinsVery impressive wins over both Denver and Philly.
Colts are playing a lot better than when the phins played them very early in the season. They look to be peaking at the right time.

SABURZFAN
11-28-2002, 01:57 AM
the BENGALS are making a push.:biggrin:

missphin_2001
11-28-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

I think he listed the reason the Colts are listed higher than the phinsVery impressive wins over both Denver and Philly.
Colts are playing a lot better than when the phins played them very early in the season. They look to be peaking at the right time.

I kinda of feel that the Phins are peaking at the right time as well. With the butt kicking we gave the Chargers...but hey, it's all just opinions.

My reasons for feeling Miami is ahead of the Colts are because Edge isn't quite 100%, and we have a go to feature back. The running game is more crucial in cold weather, and while they have an outstanding QB and WR, I think the lack of a truly healthy Edge will hurt them down the stretch.

No biggie, the games will work this all out. ;) :D

Novacane
11-28-2002, 06:40 PM

No biggie, the games will work this all out. ;) :D

Yep. Just when it looks like a team is comming on they lose to someone they should'nt lose to. Been happening all season.

missphin_2001
11-28-2002, 09:08 PM
I love your sig Bledsoetoreedfor6, I sure hope you don't feel that way after Sunday. ;)

WCoastFin
11-30-2002, 04:52 PM
Clump your PR need some work......

you got both Indy and Pitt over Miami...Whats up with that? I cant argue about the Raiders as they would be tied for first place in the AFCE with the Phins but Miami would have the tiebraker...but Indy and Pitt? gimmie a break, Are we talking about the same Indy that loss to the Houston Texans? Wow, the Steelers really impressed me over the Bengals....Both the Phins and Raiders are proven winners this year and are coming off a winning streak.

Novacane
11-30-2002, 06:08 PM
I love your sig Bledsoetoreedfor6, I sure hope you don't feel that way after Sunday. ;)

I have'nt loved him the last 2 weeks. I'm sure he'll be back to his good old self again now that he's away from home:fishfry: