X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Sports Day
    • Jan 2005

Jonas Jennings on ProFootballCentral Tonight

Jonas Jennings will be our guest on www.profootballcentral.com tonight at 8pm.

We invite all Bills fans to listen in since we will be talking about the Bills, the Super Bowl, and taking you calls. Please call us during the show.

1-877-913-9739
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

is this one of these shows with Brian H?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      is this one of these shows with Brian H?

Yup..

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I really dislike the fact that this site is paid for by the users who donate money to keep it afloat and you have guys like Buffalo Sports Day with a whopping 1 post who can leach off of our infrastructure and the donations of users to attract users.

Pony up some money to pay for the expense of this site or find another way to advertise your product.

Comment

• gimpy
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
          I really dislike the fact that this site is paid for by the users who donate money to keep it afloat and you have guys like Buffalo Sports Day with a whopping 1 post who can leach off of our infrastructure and the donations of users to attract users.

Pony up some money to pay for the expense of this site or find another way to advertise your product.
          Maybe they could ask George Seifert to donate a few bucks..
          Adversity doesn't create character, it reveals it..

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

AWM has a point.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X