• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

ROCKPILE seats!

All I've read is that the cheapest Rockpile seats are $250, they must be really close to the action!
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

HUH?

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

The team announced the creation of the "Rock Pile" section where season tickets will cost $250, or an average of $25 per game (including preseason). The section will encompass 2,400 seats located in the 200 level of the scoreboard end zone.

Purchased on an individual-game basis, those seats will cost $41.
      http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...63/1007/SPORTS

It's on our front page also at www.billszone.com
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Natrix
        • Jul 2002

I'm considering it because I would rather be with a rowdier crowd. I sat by some real lamos this season.

Byrd.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Where at Natrix? Sit in our Section we certaintly aren't Lame. And are definitly rowdy.

Comment

• The Natrix
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            Where at Natrix? Sit in our Section we certaintly aren't Lame. And are definitly rowdy.
            All over. I didn't have seasons. I'm definitely getting them this year. I'm not going to pay $100 for a ticket like I did at the Steelers game.

Byrd.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

122 by the tunnel.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

We've got a great section. Most of us have been there for years. I always considered the scoreboard end of the field the General Admission section...for the one timers.
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

They are the worst seats in the house, directly under the scoreboard in the endzone. Pretty far from the field, and you need to look behind you for replays.

But for $25 a pop, they are the best bargain in the NFL

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    Sit in our Section we certaintly aren't Lame.

don't you sit with Philster?
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      H to the 12:20
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                      They are the worst seats in the house, directly under the scoreboard in the endzone. Pretty far from the field, and you need to look behind you for replays.

But for $25 a pop, they are the best bargain in the NFL

I had seasons in that section for about 5 years in the 90s. It was wild - certainly not a section I would want my kids sitting in, but a lot of fun none the less.
                      We were sitting in that section when my wife decided that she had attended her last Bills game - she couldn't stand the sight of all the drunks. The incident that helped her decide went like this: We were sitting right by the stairs that go down to the tunnel. A drunk guy got to the top of the stairs on his way back from a beer run, a beer in each hand. As he reached the top, he began to wobble as his legs began to look like they were turning to jell-o beneath him. He fell back, head over heals, tumbling hard down the concrete steps. When he hit the bottom, I was sure that he had to be close to death. But to everyone's surprise, his alcohol-induced testosterone must've masked him oblivious to the pain. He quickly sprang up, dripping with beer and an empty plastic beer cup in each hand, and yelled, "Heyyyyy!" glad that he never dropped the cups.
                      As everyone sighed with the relief that he wasn't dead (but would surely feel it the next day), the guy in the seat in front of us turned around and, in the most intoxicated slurring said, "Ifth he wath a real alcohollic, he wouldn't've thpillt a jrop."
                      My wife hasn't been back since.

Comment

• The Natrix
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                        We were sitting right by the stairs that go down to the tunnel. A drunk guy got to the top of the stairs on his way back from a beer run, a beer in each hand. As he reached the top, he began to wobble as his legs began to look like they were turning to jell-o beneath him. He fell back, head over heals, tumbling hard down the concrete steps. When he hit the bottom, I was sure that he had to be close to death. But to everyone's surprise, his alcohol-induced testosterone must've masked him oblivious to the pain. He quickly sprang up, dripping with beer and an empty plastic beer cup in each hand, and yelled, "Heyyyyy!" glad that he never dropped the cups.
                        As everyone sighed with the relief that he wasn't dead (but would surely feel it the next day), the guy in the seat in front of us turned around and, in the most intoxicated slurring said, "Ifth he wath a real alcohollic, he wouldn't've thpillt a jrop."

awesome

Byrd.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                          I had seasons in that section for about 5 years in the 90s. It was wild - certainly not a section I would want my kids sitting in, but a lot of fun none the less.
                          We were sitting in that section when my wife decided that she had attended her last Bills game - she couldn't stand the sight of all the drunks. The incident that helped her decide went like this: We were sitting right by the stairs that go down to the tunnel. A drunk guy got to the top of the stairs on his way back from a beer run, a beer in each hand. As he reached the top, he began to wobble as his legs began to look like they were turning to jell-o beneath him. He fell back, head over heals, tumbling hard down the concrete steps. When he hit the bottom, I was sure that he had to be close to death. But to everyone's surprise, his alcohol-induced testosterone must've masked him oblivious to the pain. He quickly sprang up, dripping with beer and an empty plastic beer cup in each hand, and yelled, "Heyyyyy!" glad that he never dropped the cups.
                          My wife hasn't been back since.
                          I moved to a section where the drunks are just funny, not obnoxious

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                            I moved to a section where the drunks are just funny, not obnoxious
                            sitting in the obnoxious sections can be a bummer.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                              don't you sit with Philster?
                              and he is blessed to do so
                              Originally posted by Typ0
                              sitting in the obnoxious sections can be a bummer.
                              so can sitting near Thurm...you gotta bring a raincoat
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X