PDA

View Full Version : Rockpile Seats and Next Year's Throwback Uni's

drhockey
01-31-2005, 06:56 PM
I know this is probably a "duh" post, but don't you guys think that now having a "Rockpile" section of seats means that next year they will unvail the throwback uni's from the mid-60's?

I know that having great uni's doesn't exactly translate into stellar play on the field, but i for one would be thrilled to see the true throwback uni's next year. I'm so sick and tired of these new-fangled uniform designs that try to be way too creative and busy.

Personally, i feel some of the best uniforms in the NFL today are the old school uni's that either haven't changed (i.e., Bears, Pack, 'Boys, etc.) or have made a comeback on some level (i.e., NYJ, NYG). I love seeing the Thanksgiving match-ups now just to see the old-time uniforms back on TV.

Anyway, i just think that the new "Rockpile" section signifies the comeback of the AFL uni's for next year (not the 1994 fake version).

hallelujah

The Natrix
01-31-2005, 07:00 PM
I know this is probably a "duh" post, but don't you guys think that now having a "Rockpile" section of seats means that next year they will unvail the throwback uni's from the mid-60's?

I know that having great uni's doesn't exactly translate into stellar play on the field, but i for one would be thrilled to see the true throwback uni's next year. I'm so sick and tired of these new-fangled uniform designs that try to be way too creative and busy.

Personally, i feel some of the best uniforms in the NFL today are the old school uni's that either haven't changed (i.e., Bears, Pack, 'Boys, etc.) or have made a comeback on some level (i.e., NYJ, NYG). I love seeing the Thanksgiving match-ups now just to see the old-time uniforms back on TV.

Anyway, i just think that the new "Rockpile" section signifies the comeback of the AFL uni's for next year (not the 1994 fake version).

hallelujah

Maybe for one game.

Michael82
02-01-2005, 10:38 AM
I want to see the Super Bowl team uniforms this season for 1 game. The throwbacks were nice and all, but I loved the unis when Kelly, Thomas, Smith, and Reed wore them.

ShadowHawk7
02-01-2005, 11:43 AM
(i.e., Bears, Pack, 'Boys, etc.)

You like the bears unis?? :shocked:

Bill Brasky
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
I agree with Mikey, but the old ones from the 60's and 70's are cool too. I like the helmets they wear now, but the old helmets from the 60's are kickass as well.

Earthquake Enyart
02-01-2005, 02:32 PM
You like the bears unis?? :shocked:
Da Bears. :drool:

Their unis are classics. :up: