PDA

View Full Version : can they beat the dolphins?

LuvDaBills11
11-27-2002, 09:47 PM
honestly i think is another loss for the bills. i think ray lucas has finally found his way and he has beat us before so i think he will take our secondary a part this time.

without pressure on the qb from the dl our defense is too predictable and makes it easy to beat. run outside since the lbs are too slow then throw screen passes and slants to beat the soft middle of the d. lucas probably watched green scramble on us and will do the same thing.

our o will flounder too as miami's d is finding a way to recover. travis will have his 100 but i think it will come mostly in the first half. drew will throw 2 ints.

i think we will win one more game this season and thats against cinci. we need a d so our o doesn't have to score 30 points every game

Typ0
11-28-2002, 10:28 AM
No way. They are going to need a snowblower to find Lucas after this game as he will be spending the entire second half hunched over in a snow storm pouting. We are going to sweep the fins and things will be looking up after this weekend.

SABURZFAN
11-28-2002, 04:31 PM
i would like to see us beat them.we need this game bad.if they come out flat like they did against the JETS,stick a fork in us.

Buffarama
11-28-2002, 10:43 PM
I knew the Bills would lose last week, and I know they will win this week. I'll bet any amount of zone bucks with anyone.

wharfrat
11-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
I'll bet any amount of zone bucks with anyone.

I don't have many... but I'll bet whatever I've got.

Patrick76777
11-29-2002, 02:01 PM
Yes they can and Yes they will

Buffarama
12-02-2002, 08:10 AM
Hmm, no takers:))

SMART MOVE EVERYONE!!!!

Cntrygal
12-02-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by wharfrat

I don't have many... but I'll bet whatever I've got.

Originally posted by Buffarama
Hmm, no takers:))

SMART MOVE EVERYONE!!!!
:lol:

didn't you see wharfrat's response???

:lol: