PDA

View Full Version : Wow

northernbillfan
02-02-2005, 03:23 PM
I can't believe who walked into my arena last night.

Kevin Lowe's (yes the Oilers GM) kid was playing a pee wee game in my rink and in walks Walter Gretzky.

He's in town to over see the filming of the Walter Gretzky story being filmed at an arena in Edmonton. He was there as a guest of Kevin Lowe to watch Lowe's kid play hockey.

I shook his hand, had him sign our Zamboni, (we get all famous hockey people to sign the Zamboni), got an autograph for my son and nephews.

Very cool moment.

Novacane
02-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Who is Walter Gretsky

Myers57
02-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Wayne's Dad?

SabreEleven
02-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I can't believe who walked into my arena last night.

Kevin Lowe's (yes the Oilers GM) kid was playing a pee wee game in my rink and in walks Walter Gretzky.

He's in town to over see the filming of the Walter Gretzky story being filmed at an arena in Edmonton. He was there as a guest of Kevin Lowe to watch Lowe's kid play hockey.

I shook his hand, had him sign our Zamboni, (we get all famous hockey people to sign the Zamboni), got an autograph for my son and nephews.

Very cool moment.

Did you get a hard-on? cause I would have. That is cool. Yes that is his dad, Why would they do a story on life? His sperm is more famous than him.

northernbillfan
02-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Who is Walter Gretsky
Only the coolest hockey dad in the world.

SABURZFAN
02-03-2005, 06:18 AM
that's real cool. :up:

SABuffalo786
02-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Only the coolest hockey dad in the world.

What makes him so cool? he only beats other hockey dads to within an inch of their life, he doesn't kill them? :question:

Kidding, kidding.

fushetti
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
I sure as hell don't really care about the life of Walter Gretzky.